Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: idk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: amir.
Your Roleplay Name: Amir Arnolds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89289133

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: idk

Why should this appeal be considered?: https://gyazo.com/86924db989df3fbc1634d671507caf27

just a bit confused why it went from 3 months to 6 months to 9 months ?? if u could tell me would be good if not then ill just carry on cutting chunks of my dick off until i have nothing left

just a bit confused why it went from 3 months to 6 months to 9 months ?? if u could tell me would be good if not then ill just carry on cutting chunks of my dick off until i have nothing left

had to do that 250 character thing

Reaction score

It seems that you disagree with the length of the ban instead of the actual reason. Because of this, I will close this appeal. Please make a staff complaint if you feel the length is excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.