I legit can't take it anymore.

Reaction score
I understand how you feel, it might be hard but over time it will get easier trust me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It wasn't really online, kinda, but I can't really call it that.

Reaction score
and with this i doubt this relationship meant anything irl.

It did mean something in real life, yes.

It's just that.. the last time we spoke he was offline for a whole day, it's been two days now and he got on discord sneakily trying to fucking erase himself from me. We did have a thing in real life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
omegaLUL i said he's gay too LIKE THE GUY who posted this thread
pardon? did you just say the twitch emote instead of just putting the actual emote picture because you're too disabled to google the emote
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Reaction score
As a gay man, you really have nothing to worry about.

Do what I do and go on this bad boy

flat,750x1000,075,t.u2.jpg

@Belg Lmfao will vouch, you will either find hot guys, or people who look like santa offering free hugs

Here in the netherlands a group of like 16 guys used it to lure some gay people to some shady places just to beat them up because they were gay

Reaction score
And now he purposefully comes on Discord only to make me feel bad, and I can't do shit cause he has me blocked.

Reaction score
from what you are describing, he sounds like a right cunt, he's clearly not the right person for you, put your head up and remember that there is always someone better than that person.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I broke up with my gal and it broke me, literally just went out bombing my car down country lanes with the boys and then cut some push chair wheels off. Hurts like fuck, cried for a few weeks but she’s got a new man who probably won’t treat her aswell as I would of so her loss :)
@MrLewis said Chubbers broke up with you m8

Reaction score
Tried making another account, and now he has friend requests off, nice.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Obviously, if he doesn't have the time to talk to you and speak to you as he did, it's time to look for other people. You're young and will have plenty of more relationships and sex.

I heard @Brikaas is looking for some sly. His motto is "sniff lines and bang nines" :troll:

Reaction score
I'm trying to call him right now with someone.