I legit can't take it anymore.

Reaction score
@MrLewis said Chubbers broke up with you m8
HAHAHHAH PEAK I DIDNT KNOW THAT,
dude look it's aaron and chubs
me-my-girl-picture-id157186905

oh yeah and this sounds like an online relationship, they're only good for nudes tbh, i was technically in 1 for a few weeks just for nudes but i had an irl bird as well so it's not as bent.

also go find a guy irl don't get mad over an online relationship they literally rarely ever last, they're not a real relationship, and stop crying cause he blocked you on discord dude lol it's clearly over no point trying to contact the boy.

i treat women well, i end it before christmas and birthdays or if im on fortnite and they spam me.
big ups @MrLewis knows.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're younger than me and was gonna propose? Lmao may as well shoot yourself in the leg and throw your money in the sea at that age

I'm 19, I'd been with this girl when I was 16, we took a break and got back together at 18.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
HAHAHHAH PEAK I DIDNT KNOW THAT,
dude look it's aaron and chubs
me-my-girl-picture-id157186905

oh yeah and this sounds like an online relationship, they're only good for nudes tbh, i was technically in 1 for a few weeks just for nudes but i had an irl bird as well so it's not as bent.

also go find a guy irl don't get mad over an online relationship they literally rarely ever last, they're not a real relationship, and stop crying cause he blocked you on discord dude lol it's clearly over no point trying to contact the boy.

i treat women well, i end it before christmas and birthdays or if im on fortnite and they spam me.
big ups @MrLewis knows.
Big Ups Matty D