Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: kerzify
Your Roleplay Name: Harrison Turner
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:101636185

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with gunpoint. // Banned for enforcer Nate

Why should this appeal be considered?: The severity of the situation was just so minor, I was literally being chased because I stole a crowbar baring in mind that gives no officer the right to even shoot me so I decided to run and get into my friend's Mini Cooper which goes slower than a police officer's legs... I could completely understand if we got into a fast car and started shooting the cops but I literally posed no threat so I have no idea why I would even be considered to be shot, Once the Mini was disabled I got arrested 30 seconds after that and was taken to PD so the report for the ban just seems so minor for the situation it was it really does.

Reaction score
Are you disputing the fact that you didn't break 3.4 or are you trying to dispute the length I'm confused

Reaction score

Upon consulting the server administrator @SamSN, we concluded that a breach of rule 3.4 is subject here. Just because you think the situation was not too "severe" & thought that the officer does not have the right to shoot, you're still being gunpointed, and under no circumstances you have the excuse to disregard it.

Thank you for your time in creating this dispute & have a great day, kerzify.

Status
Not open for further replies.