Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Jazzy
Your Roleplay Name: Clemens Klemens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8865142

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for disrespectful Behavior.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned because a user Called Barbato claimed that i was spreading hate and that im "Awful Person" (Title of the Evidence Video). First of all you can not Claim that im an Awful Person just because what i do in an ROLEPLAY Server, where you Roleplay an Character, so i would like him to Apologize for calling me an Awful Person. This is Already OOC and to call me Awful OOC is absolutely going too far. He also claims that i engaged in Disrespectful Behavior, which isnt true. Sadly he doesnt show what he is saying. You can see when i was going away he mocked me, thats the reason i turned around. At the Top of the Screen you can see that he is talking while im going out. When i called him an Idiot, you can see, that he picked the Wheel that i was at, to Provocate me. I was really Stressed at that Moment, but its just Roleplay. When i walked back to my Car, he started to mock me and laughing at me. I started to Punch him because he followed me and still only had bad Things to say and laughed at me, mocked me, provocated me etc. When he started Running, i was laughing because he just talked Crap about me and now he is running from me, which also is just ROLEPLAY. Then the other guy started attacking me. He insulted me as a fucking cunt etc. thats why i insulted him back, but i just walked away because i didnt wanted to make a big scene out of it. Haha and now we are here. At the end of Barbatos Reason why i should be punished, he said that my offensive behavior is completely unacceptable. But he laughed at me, mocked me and provocated me, so i think that is absolutely unacceptable either. I want to apologize for telling him to go Kill himself and that they should die of cancer. English is not my main Language and i dont really know what i was saying so i really want to apologize for saying this. If you guys read this, i didnt mean it and im sorry. No one deserves Death, i said it in RP, i didnt know i would offend you guys so much with it, and i didnt know how bad these two insults are. I hope you dont take it that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.