Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: dwarvendragon
Your Roleplay Name: dill mcfarly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79652021

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Shot and killed an obviously unarmed player during a raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: during the raid we started by someone opening the door with a gun before even lockpick the door so we shot the first guy because he would not of responded to gunpoint because he's got a gun out and ready to use it, plus we are their to raid we wasn't thinking about robbing them because we was not set up for that, when we then try to breach there is 2 more guys in the corner one is shooting us and the other in front of him is just standing there with a gravity gun out so when i was focused of the guy at the back, the gravity gun guy was not putting his hands up and wasn't really reacting to what was going on but was still in the way from the guy who was shooting us, I didn't know until we killed the guy that was shooting until the gravity gun was dead and actually pushed in, then we knew we killed the guy shooting and hiding behind the concrete wall first, this is also very off because after making a f6 a couple hours before this about what to do if someone is not really responsive is a raid and the answer i got probably best to just shot them because iv had problems with people just standing there and when i try to tell them to at gun point they just shoot us, and we was with a new player trying to show him the ropes its hard raiding on a full server i don't get how i have broken a rule of excessive negativity when we was just trying to get into the building and killing people that will try to stop you from raiding if he was standing there with his hands up i would understand that he was no threat but when its a do or die situation killing someone who is just standing is gunfire is not a 4 day ban

Additional Information: this is meant to be a dispute but i dont have a demo and i cant access but i could talk thought it with you without the video

Reaction score

I wish to point out that what you iterated above is quite confusing and not comprehensive in English. According to rule 2.5, you cannot shoot unarmed players simply because you were not planning to rob them. You must treat all players fairly and not harm them until you've verified if they actually had a verified weapon or not

After reviewing the evidence attached to your case, I noticed that you entered the building, shot at the unarmed player, and then retreated. Later, you returned and started shooting again without checking if the remaining player was unarmed. If you wish to re-state your thesis, you may do so whilst the staff team resorts to 2nd inputs for a fair outcome

Reaction score
@dwarvendragon you can post underneath threads, you don't need to make separate ones for your info, I've saved a picture of what you had stated in the previous thread:
bqOKvyA.png
Once I speak with other staff and come to a conclusion, we will declare the outcome in this thread for you to view.

Reaction score

Upon reviewing the dispute with server administrator @A1L, we have concluded that a breach of 2.5 is subject here. As stated, just because your intention was not to rob them but to raid them, it doesn't mean that you are allowed to walk in and start shooting up unarmed players

After his friend died, you had a very clear opportunity to go ahead and gunpoint but instead, you chose to kill him, they were not a significant threat

If you wish, you may go ahead and post an apology thread to Senior Moderator @steelo under "Punishment Appeals" however, the administered verdict here is just

Status
Not open for further replies.