Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Hannibal Rex
Your Roleplay Name: Don Pinto
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33964045

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User involved themself in a shootout, killing two players unjustifiably after being told to leave the area and even given warning shots.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The blue dude shot at my feet then got attacked by someone with a machette, so I tried to help and killed the guy in blue, turns out as I'm trash and hardly pvp (showcased by my level 3 SMG achievement) I accidently shot someone else too, my bad.

Like, I walk out, guys with guns at Bazaar (as usual), I try to upsell them guns, then the medic arrives and blue shirt started yelling at medic and telling him to go away, and I cordially said compensate him cause he came all the way out and wont get paid for body disposal if he doesn't upload DNA.

Blue shirt guy moves his attention to me, tells me to go home, I said I live at Bazaar (being a vendor), then he says fuck off or he will kill me, shoots at my feet as I'm walking backward, then someone else jumped him with a machete, then guns started going off and I ran back to my shop, grabbed a gun, had a look and shot the blue shirt man to stop further violence as they were from my perspective on a massacre.

I see this same thing happen every day at Bazaar and no one ever bats an eye, also in my opinion a massive conflict of interest for Steelo to run the admin sit, being that he was involved in the situation and would obviously have an unavoidable bias in the situation.

This is ridiculous. Can't believe I've been made to fill this thing out

Sorry about the audio, don't know why it only record my mic, enjoy my wifes convo about our dogs cancer treatment haha

Reaction score

You can see in your own video, you blatantly break 3.4 by loitering in an area where a shootout has just occurred with two shooters still on the scene with their gun in attack stance.

You did not know the people who were doing said killing and involved yourself within the situation for no benefit, you then proceeded to shoot and kill the individuals after they were attacked by a third party, which will add 2.5 to your record, as well as 3.18 due to the fact you instantly stored the MP5 you used in a shootout with officers still on scene.

The following others shall also be added to the reason:

2.1 - Trying to sell guns to people in an active shootout.

2.5 - Killing somebody for asking you to leave the area of a shootout.

3.6 - Refusing to leave the area of an active shooting all whilst there are people threatening you.

Reviewed with @Efan

Status
Not open for further replies.