Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tiku
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Dingus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:753850159

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban Evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: Let me get this straight i was banned for wanting security,when my steam account that i had played on long ago(not ever on this server keep that in mind).Was stolen due to my personal info being leaked by a gmod server/one of the serversides.My PC was key logged and my account was stolen and im not about to let that happen again.To insure of this i always use a VPN to protect my information and yall have went ahead and tried to extort that out of me.I was sort of enjoying my time on here or whatever,but if you people support this kind of behavior i simply will not bother with it.You admin people were blatantly unprofessional and disrespectful towards the desire of online security, if you dont want to allow vpns get a serverside that doesnt allow them at all like one of those HL2 roleplay ones,If you choose that i want no part in a fraudulent sever that steals accounts and sells personal info and lose all the money you want from premium.

Reaction score
I wonder how long this post will be up before i am silenced,you people seem like the type ngl. If it is taken down i want everyone here to remember to always value your security and never get extorted by "people" like these.

Reaction score
Now you guys banned some random guy named uncle lewis and called him me,theres 2 people down the drain. How many more will you make it?