Server Suggestion Ban Growing in bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Ban Growing in bazaar
Suggestion Description: Make a rule so you're not allowed to grow at the bazaar. Or make it so you cant spawn a planter box near bazaar shops.

Why should this be added?:
- Bazaar shops should mainly be focused on selling guns and roleplay. At the moment there are 125 players and 50% of them are all based at the bazaar. Bazaar makes it easier for people to grow with 0 risks as almost no one wants to raid bazaar shops cus they always turn in to aids. Fewer people will be breaking the rules as the rules are quite unclear about raiding bazaar shops as you can't really bomb it cus then it's apparently breaking the rules. Growing should have its risk side as well and not free money making.

What negatives could this have?:
- Fewer properties in the city?

Useful Images: dont have any but u can imagine it

Reaction score
I can get behind this. Bazaar shop bases cause issues, most of their defenses break rules, and trying to move a planter out of one of the most crowded area on the server undetected is near impossible.

Reaction score
I agree with this, more and more people like to just hang out at bazaar, when shootouts start because of raids it's just instantly aids

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What usually happens when u raid bazaar shops are. Cops afk bazaar cus they know people raid there or people start looking at the shootout which results in the people raiding having to rdm bunch of "retards" or to just die by unknown flanker cus you had no clue where they were.

Reaction score
What usually happens when u raid bazaar shops are. Cops afk bazaar cus they know people raid there or people start looking at the shootout which results in the people raiding having to rdm bunch of "retards" or to just die by unknown flanker cus you had no clue where they were.
Yeah, just today alone I'd show up at bazaar and theres like 20 dead bodies on the ground

Reaction score
Big negative would be the fact that some people will need two properties if they want to grow and have a shop at bazaar.

EDIT: this will result in even less available properties when having tons of players on, which is already an issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big negative would be the fact that some people will need two properties if they want to grow and have a shop at bazaar.
oh no... anyways

you make enough money from growing to be able to afford both

Reaction score
oh no... anyways

you make enough money from growing to be able to afford both
Think he’s more talking about there is a lack of buyable properties when we are on max players so this would basically make the situation worse

Reaction score
I do agree with this. Most of the bazaar shops do get used as a growing station. The defences are illegal and most of the time don't get dealt with. Business shops are okay but the bazaar area itself should be an open space for RP actual shops.

Reaction score
Or make a sacrifice and do one thing instead of two

Reaction score
I agree with this but at the same time I don’t.
I don’t agree with it because why shouldn’t u be able too sell stuff at ur shop and grow stuff at ur shop, if this was too be added then the back part of the bazaar shop mayas we’ll be removed.
However I agree with this as 99% off the time u cannot go undetected when moving stuff out if u are raiding. I personally downvoted this from the fact ad it’s stopping u from using ur own property too do some stuff, at some point if ur making coke in the back of baz then someone can still raid u either when ur drying it or growing it. There is still the same risk as growing in an apartment

Reaction score
I cannot agree to this at all..

Of course it's less risky, but so is creating a 20 man veteran org.
Bazaar growing I've noted is mostly done by players who simply don't have an org or can't get into one, or are new players.

If you cannot 20 man bazaar with fully stocked AKs then let them be is my take on it, it's risky not impossible for raiders. And that's a possibility we should grant new & poor players.

JER

Reaction score
I cannot agree to this at all..

Of course it's less risky, but so is creating a 20 man veteran org.
Bazaar growing I've noted is mostly done by players who simply don't have an org or can't get into one, or are new players.

If you cannot 20 man bazaar with fully stocked AKs then let them be is my take on it, it's risky not impossible for raiders. And that's a possibility we should grant new & poor players.
20 man orgs are literally using this to grow. They have virtually 0 risk since you can't bomb the shop because hurr durr 2.5. They just loiter around with guns on their backs and since someone is an ally of an ally in the bazaar just becomes a mexican stand off. Also there's so many cases of minge grabbers in bazaar risking their lives to pick up guns. This would reduce is alot.

Reaction score
Think he’s more talking about there is a lack of buyable properties when we are on max players so this would basically make the situation worse
to my knowledge most people who host active bazaar shops are in asda mercia etc, there’s probably someone in their org/ a friend they know basing at majority of the time

JER

Reaction score
Currently this isn't much of an issue. Moderators are actively freeing up apartments. It takes less than 5 minutes. Pop an f6 say theres no properties then they sell them within the same time frame. It is very rare for the apartment complexes to all be occupied and actively be used. (Saying this from experience since there's none to raid despite 100+ players on)

Reaction score
to my knowledge most people who host active bazaar shops are in asda mercia etc, there’s probably someone in their org/ a friend they know basing at majority of the time
no one from asda has bazaar shops as of recent

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
true you're all banned

except kurze he had one like last time i was online so thats recent!!!
someone whos banned from the server when the server is at its peak shouldn't be allowed to have the right to say their opinion on this point

Status
Not open for further replies.