Ban on non-roleplay organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok Edgy Gay, ima be mad honest with you. I literally have NO IDEA who you are and mr duck overhere has more clout than you.

Reaction score
Ima be mad honest with you then. Stock image of a duck has made his first post in mid-2019, making his opinion absolutely worthless. You, on the other hand, have been here quite a bit longer and since you clearly know who I am in-game, you're contradicting yourself, so either you're playing plain stupid or you really just don't get what I'm talking about here.

Reaction score
so your IG name is Edgy Gay? I mean that's kinda uhh. And even tho senor duck joined THE FORUMS in 2019 he is still more relevant than you

Reaction score
Changing organisations in this way is going to make absolutely no difference to RP, do you think that someone that only joins the server to raid people is going to suddenly stop wanting to only raid people because an admin tp'd to him and told him he needs to change the name/theme of his organisation?

The ability to create an RP focused organisation is still entirely there, Waypo for example was an organisation entirely based around creating a realistically set up crafting empire and it worked perfectly fine and got quite big.

Creating and running an illegal organisation is one of the key parts of the server, and making a rule that says an organisation has to be realistically set up with proper ranking structure etc is just going to remove peoples interest in making organisation as having to follow a set of instructions and make everything strictly as the server wants it is not fun and that is the entire purpose of the game, to have FUN.

To put it your way; If you want entirely strict roleplay server where everything is set as realistically as physically possible, I'd suggest moving to one of those HL2RP servers where they literally ban you if you're caught sprinting for no valid RP reason.

Reaction score
the amount of people that actually speak with him, play with him and generally want him to be a part of a group

dog

Reaction score
yikes bro you clearly need to do your research which you would already know if you were actually around :)

Reaction score
Actually the change would make a difference to RP, having the staff team openly condemn FailRP organizations and non-roleplay groups would in my opinion drastically improve the quality of roleplay and general state of affairs within the community.

As far as your example with Waypo goes, I'm very familiar with it, since it was made by my dear friend Brinch, who served as my right-hand man throughout 2014-2015 and Ive had plenty of opportunities to witness the operations and inner workings of Waypo. As impressive as Waypo is, it was more of a passive organization, mainly making its mark through its website and delivery of weapons. However, it hasn't provided much in the way of interaction. I must say on the other hand, it has proven to be an excellent example of how passive roleplay and the earning of money can be done without the need to constantly power grow.

Fun is a relative term and means something different for everyone since the premise of the server is however Serious Roleplay, I would assume that fun for most players of the server is engaging in interaction and roleplay with other players, creating stories, history and interesting encounters, interactions, etc. I am not attempting to take all the "fun" as you refer to the general lack of roleplay you defend, however, I am trying to minimize it as it right now the dominant part of the server and the community at large.

Reaction score
That's pretty much what you are saying though. "made his first post in mid-2019, making his opinion absolutely worthless" so you're implying that your opinion matters more in a case that is about CURRENT server issues, not previous? Um hello?

Reaction score
Sometimes it's not popular to speak the truth. And if you want to hide the fact that the argument I made is truthful, behind a statement that Im just a guy "on a high horse" then go ahead. It might make you feel better.

dog

Reaction score
also the fact that I've been involved in the community way more on the forums than you

fuck right off

Reaction score
You're acting like you think your words are actually hurting anyone. You're really just making yourself look like kind of a dick with an unpopular opinion. And guess what, if your opinion is unpopular, it's probably not a good idea to start saying "you don't know anything about it" rather than giving an argument, saying "okay, I see your point, but what about x"

Reaction score
@obidan66 You can't really say that you don't just want to be sucked off for being an old player, considering your last thread before this one (excluding a few ARs) was you begging to get a special rank on the server just because you made your forum account before a lot of other people

Status
Not open for further replies.