Ban on non-roleplay organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@obidan66 To know something about the current issue, you don't need to know the entire fucking history of the server. It's well past 5 years ago, it doesn't fucking matter. Find a modern solution that doesn't require the community to have been here for 5 years. Literally 90% of the playerbase is newer than that, so why are you trying to start a topic that only 10% of the community is (in your words) allowed to take part in? Makes no sense.

dog

Reaction score
1581213084710.png

take a look at the announcements I've been tagged in

the bug testing/update testing I've been a part of

the fact ive actually made a suggestion unlike yourself

Reaction score
So simply because of the fact that something has been broken for a long time, we shouldn't fix it because the new players don't know what a working state looks like and therefore it wouldn't be fair for them to not be able to voice their uninformed opinion? Now that's rather interesting.

Reaction score
@KeiwaM Also Im pretty certain that you didnt have to be here in 2013-2015 to make your own opinion based on the case I presented above. Thats why I made the long and detailed post, so that players who simply dont know any better can try and make an accurate picture.

Reaction score
@obidan66 Never said I have a solution... Please for the love of god, just read what I'm writing so I don't have to keep repeating myself.......

Despite that, this suggestion will change fuck-all lol. Times have changed since 2015 mate. It's not the same, and it wouldn't work the same now as it did then. You're pretty much killing off the remaining active organizations with this suggestion in exchange of getting maybe 3 or 4 people's enjoyment. Plain stupid.

Reaction score
Very well then, you've proven your point. I do apologize for any wrongful accusations Ive made against you, but I do feel like we're moving away from the actual topic to a personal battle, which is not what I want with anyone here nor why I suggested this. Constructive criticism is of course totally fine and I understand it, this suggestion wont be liked by many, but please dont include any cheap shots / direct attacks against me, not concerning the suggestion itself, please do it over DMs or my profile.

Reaction score
@KeiwaM Well, I do appreciate your opinion and will take it into consideration, however, I do feel differently. Also since you don't have any other suggestion on a more "modern solution" to the problem, then we really can't proceed in the argument any further, as really neither of us is willing to change their mind. But in any case, thanks for voicing your opinion.

Reaction score
Just because someone else doesn't have a counter idea doesn't automatically mean that your idea is a good one.

Also WHAT problem? The organisations work perfectly fine in the server theres no problem there to solve

Reaction score
Both valid opinions, which I disagree with. Respectfully, I do see a problem and I voiced its full extent in the main post above. Also Samsterminator, I do see a problem and I do feel differently than you do, which is fine as well.

Reaction score
What I think Eddie is trying to say is that there's not much of any roleplaying going on in organisations anymore, sure enough this not be the right approach to the problem, but what he is saying is that back in the days we used to have actual roleplaying going on between organisations, now it's just a raid and defend situation between organisations.

What he wants back are those actual roleplaying situations where organisation leaders had meetings and pacts with organisations were formed.

I could be wrong though

Reaction score
If this is actually what he means, he should really hire you to remake this thread, because I got a completely different read out of his post. This I can actually get behind. But I still idk how you are just gonna ban orgs for not roleplaying.

Reaction score
@obidan66 ..okay? So org names will change? And so what? The people are still the same people. Their behaviour won't change. lol

Reaction score
You're pretty much right, but I'm hoping for that to be the result, not the action itself. I'm hoping that by banning non-roleplay groups / FailRP organizations, we can achieve a more roleplay oriented and functional perpheads with less toxicity and more functionality as it was originally intended and as it was proven to work almost flawlessly in the past.

Reaction score
@KeiwaM See thats where we disagree. I believe that because of that fact that now this ban could be enforced, "minge" / FailRP organizations would be non-existent on the forums and gone from being openly promoted, the mentality of the player base would once again shift towards well made, thought out organizations with a theme and a story, ultimately leading to a more functional and roleplay present community.

Status
Not open for further replies.