(RDM) Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stop moaning, no one cares anymore. At the rate you're going you'll be banned for more rules than you would have before. You can't take critism at all and if someone disagrees with you, you tell them to suck a dick and that they are pathetic? Well I tell you what, you're the pathetic one with your harmless threats and terrible attitude.

"I made a fully honest apology, i cant do shit anymore, since people randomly start hating me, i will deal with that. "

And your way of dealing with that is extreme 1.1 and 1.3?

Also, to whatever staff member viewing this BR;
"So pathetic. Abusive staff members, useless players, sick people, a community filled with whores. Im out, feel free to ban me. Sick people."

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe that Ultimate broke the following Rules:

2.1 Play Realistically
2.5 Excessive Negativity
2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker
3.3 Realistic Actions
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk

2.1 -
I believe he broke this rule because You don't take action against a rule breaking in game.
2.5 - Your action against the rule breaker was too much. Shouldn't have killed him, a quick warning would be enough.
2.6 - You took action yourself instead of reporting him on the Forum.
3.3 - You don't kill someone for breaking a Rule, you warn them or Report them.
3.4 - He had a gun on him, he could have turned to you and killed you instead of running away scared from you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also believe that Nots_Of_Nova broke the following Rules:

2.1 Play Realistically
3.3 Realistic Actions
3.18 Storages and trunks

2.1 - I believe he broke this Rule because the way you parked your car was very unrealistic.
3.3 - You had a gun, if you were scared you could have protect yourself from them.
3.4 - You FearRPd because while you were getting shot you ran around like crazy and then u ran beside him and got into your car which is very unrealistic also.
3.18 - You stored your weapon inside your trunk because you knew you were in danger.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra comments:
I do believe this Community is corrupt. Not saying why and not saying any names.

Reaction score
People stop getting confused.

3.3 is jumping from a high place and just running off like nothing happened. Not getting shot or whatever you said.
Also 2.1 is not involved since anyone can park anywhere in real life, its just its there responsibility for parking illegally or not in a designated spot.

Reaction score
I also believe that Nots_Of_Nova broke the following Rules:

2.1 Play Realistically
3.3 Realistic Actions
3.18 Storages and trunks

2.1 - I believe he broke this Rule because the way you parked your car was very unrealistic.
3.3 - You had a gun, if you were scared you could have protect yourself from them.
3.4 - You FearRPd because while you were getting shot you ran around like crazy and then u ran beside him and got into your car which is very unrealistic also.
3.18 - You stored your weapon inside your trunk because you knew you were in danger.

Here is why I think your allegations on the matter is false.

2.1 Play Realistically - The situation may have been him raiding an apartment. Therefore for a quick escape he parked his car there so it is easy to access once escaping.

3.3 Realistic Actions - It's not so much that he's scared, it's clearly paranoia setting in. A random guy has seen him with a gun. This is a petty crime in some cases. So wouldn't it be much better if the police were to be called for a misuse of firearms rather than kidnapping and possibly manslaughter?

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - A common misunderstanding of this rule is that once a gun is pointed at your face, you have to abide to everything the person wants you to do. Which is true, however this rule is thrown at the window once a bullet is FIRED. Instead 3.6 comes into play (Stay Alive) which would mean that it is okay to run from a situation since if he stays there taking bullets he will die. He at this point believed that a better outcome could be made if he was to run away from the random man shooting at him.

3.18 Storages and trunks - As I stated earlier in this Ban Request. This rule becomes into play once a person is in immediate danger. Which simply means once their life is at risk, it is forbidden to store your weapon, and in this case he wasn't. It can clearly be seen that the bullet is fired once the gun is practically in storage (I say practically due to being unable to cancel the action of putting a weapon in storage).

I'm sorry for sandbagging you mate, but throwing unjustified rule claims at people is a little bit harsh.

I personally think Nots_of_Nova carried out the situation perfectly fine.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User killed the player without a valid reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.