(RDM) Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nots_Of_Nova, Brick Breeland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ultimate (Johan West) & (Garry Arnolds) Don't know steam name.
His/Her SteamID: Do not know.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player shot me for no reason, did not say anything just shot. Think he was going to try to rob me for my shotgun but don't know because they never said anything.
Evidence:
Extra (The Death)

Reaction score
I shot you because you had a gun on your back, you ran to your vehicle to store for avoid being losing it after noticing me at the Regals Apartment.

You are not allowed to store your shotgun.

Storages and Trunks
While a player’s life is in immediate danger players must not use their storage boxes/trunks
to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person.

I shot you because you were abusing the system of Storage. I have tried to shoot you down before you put your gun away for avoid being losing that. At the end, i have failed to stop you before you store it, i shot you.

There was no Staff Member online.

In that way you broke this rule too ;

Bugs and Glitches
The abuse and/or exploitation of a bug/glitch will not be tolerated; any player who experiences and/or who is aware of a bug/glitch must report it either to an administrator or on the forums.

Person broke 2.3 and 3.18 by running and storing his gun on his vehicle's trunk, my reason was trying to shoot him down before he abuse the storage system.

Also you broke 3.3 by acting like a crazy maniac runner man as you notice me.
This is not realistic, this is my opinion of course because nobody runs to his vehicle's trunk to put his gun as his life is at risk.

Realistic Actions
All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player. Another specific example is that players must always move in a realistic fashion, especially during combat; excessively crouching, jumping, etc, is likely to be deemed unacceptable.

Also by entering your vehicle to avoid being killed and abusing vehicle's mechanism to get in quickly you broke 2.3 once more.

I would like to add: 03:47 AM (+2 GMT)

Person was a Police Officer, I was driving my vehicle recklessy, he started chasing me. Broke 3.15 Rule massively to stop my vehicle, at the end took his pistol out at the public zone (There was nothing to threat his life) used his firearm to get me out of my vehicle which he damaged my vehicle so hard. He drove his vehicle with me back to PD like he never crashed into me or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know. I think it's unfair to say Nots_Of_Nova broke any storage rules. Because it was paranoia that maybe kicked in. You shot him once the gun was being stored anyway so by the time he was in any immediate danger he had stored his gun anyway.

Plus he probably just wanted to get rid of the gun as clearly it was attracting the wrong attention. I also wouldn't say it's unrealistic to attempt to escape the vicinity via the stairs once a random person has seen he has a gun on his back.

In terms of the ban request itself, it seems a little weird just to shoot someone because you thought they broke a rule but meh, have to wait and see for staff to reply for this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I just re-watched the video, again again again and again and just talked with @Duffy because he's quiet good at looking at the situations clearly.

As much i can see, you never thought your life was at risk so you stored your gun.

You have my kindly apologies here for my misunderstandment here.

I thought, you knew that your life was at risk so i shot you for storing your gun while your life is at risk (( This is bullshit. Why did i do this for real? ))

Alright so, as i have said. You have my apologies all of my heart here and maybe instead of dragging this situation into the forums maybe just talk to me over steam next time.

I might ask you to put this ban request down because there is a huge misunderstand about the situation. Can you do that for me?

Apologies with all my honestly regards, @Nots_Of_Nova

I hope you understand me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I shot you because you had a gun on your back, you ran to your vehicle to store for avoid being losing it after noticing me at the Regals Apartment.

You are not allowed to store your shotgun.

Storages and Trunks
While a player’s life is in immediate danger players must not use their storage boxes/trunks
to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person.

I shot you because you were abusing the system of Storage. I have tried to shoot you down before you put your gun away for avoid being losing that. At the end, i have failed to stop you before you store it, i shot you.

There was no Staff Member online.

In that way you broke this rule too ;

Bugs and Glitches
The abuse and/or exploitation of a bug/glitch will not be tolerated; any player who experiences and/or who is aware of a bug/glitch must report it either to an administrator or on the forums.

Person broke 2.3 and 3.18 by running and storing his gun on his vehicle's trunk, my reason was trying to shoot him down before he abuse the storage system.

Also you broke 3.3 by acting like a crazy maniac runner man as you notice me.
This is not realistic, this is my opinion of course because nobody runs to his vehicle's trunk to put his gun as his life is at risk.

Realistic Actions
All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player. Another specific example is that players must always move in a realistic fashion, especially during combat; excessively crouching, jumping, etc, is likely to be deemed unacceptable.

Also by entering your vehicle to avoid being killed and abusing vehicle's mechanism to get in quickly you broke 2.3 once more.

I would like to add: 03:47 AM (+2 GMT)

Person was a Police Officer, I was driving my vehicle recklessy, he started chasing me. Broke 3.15 Rule massively to stop my vehicle, at the end took his pistol out at the public zone (There was nothing to threat his life) used his firearm to get me out of my vehicle which he damaged my vehicle so hard. He drove his vehicle with me back to PD like he never crashed into me or something.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is absolutely no breakage of rule 2.3 there? Possible the most ridiculous brick wall of writing I have ever read.

In fact it actually looks like a breakage of rule 2.5, Excessive negativity. It seems to me that Nova, didn't actually break any rules at all here.

There are two possible reasons why you shot him

1. For your own personal greed, you saw a gun on his back, saw no admins on and decided to kill him for it and now you realised that he actually done a BR on you, you come up with some bullshit reason.

2. You actually are an imbecile who can't follow rules and now you realise you are wrong you are apologising.

+Support this BR

Reaction score
Total Bans: 8
that guy needs to be banned right now he keeps doing this common thank you for posting this he is constantly doing this.

Reaction score
Okay then. Lets see, 6 total bans in record.

4 received bans was in 2013, i had no idea about server these days, after 4 ban (they are all following eachother on date stamp) and 2 bans, nothing wrong the another 2 bans but accusing me with breaking the rules constantly, a bit childish.

I dont even know you Billy, as much i know you hate Robin and his friends, im not gonna say anything about your pathetic reply.

I made a fully honest apology, i cant do shit anymore, since people randomly start hating me, i will deal with that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay then. Lets see, 6 total bans in record.

4 received bans was in 2013, i had no idea about server these days, after 4 ban (they are all following eachother on date stamp) and 2 bans, nothing wrong the another 2 bans but accusing me with breaking the rules constantly, a bit childish.

I dont even know you Billy, as much i know you hate Robin and his friends, im not gonna say anything about your pathetic reply.

I made a fully honest apology, i cant do shit anymore, since people randomly start hating me, i will deal with that.

Wait, Wait, you don't know me? But you know I hate Robin?? I never expressed any hate for Robin at all. Robin is irrelevant to this BR? What does that whole sentence even mean?

Also no one is "hating" you, we are all players of this server so therefore we are allowed to voice our opinions.

Deleted member 5920

Corrupt community. They will ban you because they hate you and not because you clearly RDMed a guy despite having a ban not even a week before for RDM.

But on a serious note this looks like straight up RDM. Just because you couldn't be bothered to type doesn't mean you can kill him. +Support.

Reaction score
So pathetic. Abusive staff members, useless players, sick people, a community filled with whores. Im out, feel free to ban me. Sick people.

I don't quite see how any of us or the staff team are pathetic, you shot a guy for storing his shotgun and misunderstood the situation, you've turned this ban request into an argument for no reason and defended yourself rather poorly, then when you realised it wasn't going your way you screamed 'haters' and got all salty. Only one person I see being pathetic around here pal.

Reaction score
Thanks for slandering me, I appriciate it! It feels great! I mean I like it because I know that I'm really abusive, like wow so abusive much abusive such abusive, leave then if you feel like it, I mean it's up to you, but honestly I dont accept you calling me abusive, sick or useless.If you feel being a staff member is easy, well then try bring one yourself. It's not as easy as you think. @Ultimate

Reaction score
Thanks for slandering me, I appriciate it! It feels great! I mean I like it because I know that I'm really abusive, like wow so abusive much abusive such abusive, leave then if you feel like it, I mean it's up to you, but honestly I dont accept you calling me abusive, sick or useless.If you feel being a staff member is easy, well then try bring one yourself. It's not as easy as you think. @Ultimate

Daymon, that was not about you buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.