Ban Request - Dunjam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GET HYPER/Mundl Sackbauer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dunjam/Michael Read
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:563507
Reason: RDM. He and his friend BelgLmfao decided to raid us. Rushed in, killed the one and only armed guy (Florian King). Then killed Kyle McLane, an unarmed AFK guy behind the wall. After I took cover quickly, yelled "I surrender, please dont kill me" a dozens of times, Dunjam decided to kill me, his last words "Good night motherfucker". The point is why would he kill me. I showed him i surrendered, I didnt have any chance by furthest, also i was at gunpoint by these 2 people. His action was unnecessary and very unrealistic in my view on it.

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/de/149c9361ab27272b9fa898e2a0b9e641/
Tick 43000, before they raided. I alerted my comrades because I have feared a raid already, after Michael said "Slums 3" (which was where we lived).

*Update on this: Recently he has just received a ban now (interesting, also about RDM)
https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/ind...:563507&Submit
MOD/CountryDatePlayerAdminLength
gmod.png
zz.gif
05-07-14 21:23DunjamFexxe2 d
Ban Details
PlayerDunjam
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:563507
Steam Community76561197961392742
Invoked on05-07-14 21:23
Banlength2 d
Expires on05-09-14 21:23
ReasonKilling a speed enforcer who was about to give him a ticket.
Banned by AdminFexxe
Banned fromPerpheads PERP [Workshop DL|Highly Customized|Se...
Total Bans6 (search)
Blocked (0)never
--
--
* I also have to add to this he has been insulting us all over the admin situation in the past. Just right infront of Ind, he didnt even take his warnings serious and continued verbally abusing and disrespecting us.

Thanks for your time!
Mundl

Reaction score
I have watched the demo, and there is no need for him to shoot you, since you posed no threat after you had surrendered.

From what I have seen in this demo and from my previous experiences with this player I will increase his current ban length.

//Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.