Ban Request on George Yuvach (RDM - Abusing Paramedic Job's Revive Function)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ultimate / Johan West

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: George Yuvach / (Dont know his Steam Name)

His/Her SteamID:
I dont know --(Ash was busy.)--

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

2.3 - Technically counts as Glitch to use Paramedic's Revive Function to Farm Money by punching people to death and reviving people after that. Also he's abusing the Job.

3.3 - Totally, his actions is fully unrealistic.

4.1 - Breaking this rule because, he's assaulting a citizen (without a reason, of course RDM) as Paramedic.

4.3 - Breaking this rule because he's trolling around with the job.

Maybe more rules. Im not gonna keep it long since everything is clear in the demo.

Evidence(Demo):https://mega.co.nz/#!QANQjLTT!DqML20BP4ayhzZDokhb5T8ypzTtXy4QnPz1dczuutDA

Tick:

Video:

Note about the Video:
I had to minimize the video's size because i dont enough time to upload the video on a huge size. (Fraps always doing that shit to me) but if you really wish to see the situation clearly, feel free to download the demo. Its around 40 mb but its rar-ed so its around 16 mb, i believe.

Minimizing might be caused to a little change of colors in the video, but not a big deal i believe.

''Dumb Nigga'' Song is at the end of the video, fits 10/10 for this situation.

Video has HD option. Watch HD.

Reaction score
Well.
Picture this;
Its almost 3AM on the server, its practically empty. Ash is trying to host an event, so Karl and I decide to just have a little battle of our own, simply because, most people that wanted to take part in the event were up on the admin roof, so there was simply no RP about. So I was first a citizen, and Karl / Katzuto took me out, he revived me so we could do a round two. This continued for a bit. But Kazuto and I were by no means harvesting money, infact, I'm quite fine, and I could go ahead and farm drugs and get even more money.
Sure, we broke those rules when it was just the two of us, but we were by no means bug abusing, we were just having a bit of fun at 2:30/3AM in the morning, when there was absolutely no RP about (remember to note the event ash is hosting).

Reaction score
There is already the reasons stated to + Support this BR I've had problems with this guy before but not to go back but yeah, still I will +Support this.

M

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

on OP's request​

Status
Not open for further replies.