Ban Request on John Riddle/ GraveDinosaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Samジ/ Sam Arnolds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: gravedinosaur/ John Riddle
His/Her SteamID: (i will get it soon)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe that this player should be punished as he broke 3.4 by putting his life at risk.

He decided to shout for help for his friends when we were right outside the bathroom and he knew we could hear him. We then tell him that if he was to do it again we would shoot him.

The police later arrived and knocked at the door and when they did he shouted help for them, this caused me to have to open fire on the police causing me to lose my m16.

He knew that if he asked for any more help we would shoot him and he did so wich is breaking 3.4.

Sorry about everything being errors, thats just what my demos are like for some reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: not applicable

Reaction score
So after me and my friend @Imperial Watch were mugged (http://imgur.com/g1Tgf6S Everything was dropped) We were tied and held against the wall. Just to note. Instead of making there escape, they stayed behind us and split what they had. keeping in the area of the mug. Which to me is extremely unrealistic. They would want to get away as fast as possible.

When a civilian said "PLPD" We were asked to move into the toilet of regals 3, we complied of course but I was punched randomly whiles walking into the door. I then heard Gary's voice knowing he had allot of weapons and friends since we were literally just basing upstairs to them. I yelled for help before being threatened then I stopped. Yelling "2 OF-- OOH SHIT" Showing my fear as I was gun pointed again.

After that She came in and said "What did we say when your friends entered" Thinking that I was now going to die at some point when they left. After that When I did see that were was actually cops I knew I could yell again to save my own life because they would of not attempted to of shot me in front of cops. and the cops would of took me away anyway. Meaning I would of not been left with them to die. The girl also said "If you come in we will kill your friends" or something along the lines of that.

Also to note, they had guns pointed at the LT and not at me. I'd also like to add you lied in the admin sit when you said I was gun pointed as I shouted. as well as saying I yelled again after being threatened. I only yelled after the LT got there and after I was told "What Did we say when your friends entered" I can also provide a video for that if needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, he did stop when you told him to stop, and he did signal that he was scared when you shot (OOHH SHIT) and when the cops came in you were not gunpointing him, and you're not just going to shoot a man when there's cops right in front of your door. Of course it's not the best option to shout for help, but he showed fear when being gunpointed. Of course this is what I got from this, maybe you should download the content and upload a new demo :p

M

Reaction score
You have 24 hours to provision a demo otherwise this will be denied.

Reaction score
So after seeing the demo, I will -Support this for the following reasons:

- They did not do anything wrong.

- You should have gagged them if you wanted them to shut up.

- They needed to do everything they can to stay alive, they did by shouting for police, they survived.

Reaction score
I don't know... It's more unrealistic to shout for rescue when you are surrounded by people with weapons than splitting the loot from a succesive raid on the spot. Just pointing that out, as you made that a point in your answer.

Reaction score
Also If someone is wondering that its not possible to open a door with your head. I have provided IRL proof on this. ( This door is much heavier than a regal apartment toilet door its my grandmothers front door ). @Shaun

Last edited:
Reaction score
@TheFrozenMonkeyKing (Comment to long)

I do understand on what you are getting at. But I had said that It is unrealistic to stay there because of the increasing chance of getting caught. As shown in the video, my friend then cops came. I understand that risking my life is a lot worse. However I did not risk my life in a way that would of led to my death. I risked it so the officer would notice me and take me to safety.

I never shouted again after I was warned until the LT came. The reason I shouted because I knew they had guns out ready for the officers if they were going to enter. The officers knowing that they had guns would of been the best chance of my escape. Because if the officers died, I would of died as well. Simply because Katie had told my friend we would die if They entered the apartment.

3.4 states: "Risks are deemed to be unreasonable when it can’t be appropriately and effectively justified"

I feel that I have fully and effectively justified my reason to shout for help. Thus not risking my life, but allowing myself to be saved (As shown in the Video) If I did not yell for help I would of been killed. Again: As shown in the video.

MattIs

denied.jpg

The situation seemed understandable from the evidence I have been given. Also a demo was not provided from the report(ee).

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.