Ban Request | Rune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kevin | Kevin Carter (Citizen)

His Steam/In-game Name: Rune (SWAT Officer)

His SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15245051

Reason: Lying and Seeing through walls.

Additional Information: Let me explain what exactly heppend. Rune was a SWAT Officer, he was at the PD Parking, He stood on the SWAT Van with the Sniper Rifle and he watched the Slums Appartaments Windows, I was living on the last floor with Matmaj , Our drugs was in the bathroom and also in small room inside the appartament.
(We never touched the pots, We never moved the pots) | The first time when Police knocked to my appartament door's, They told me that somebody saw me with Rifle in public (Near Appartament Window) I said that I was crafting and I'm sorry, They gave me only a ticket. The next time, They raided us (Reason: Drugs), I asked how did they know about our Drugs, LT (LordTyla [Enforcer]) Told me that the Rune gave them informations about our Drugs (Rune said that we was moving our drugs inside the appartament and he saw that), And here's the problem, He wasn't supposed to see any drugs inside the appartament. LordTyla said that he will ask him about Demo and will check it out, Rune didn't send it. My Demo can prove that Rune wasn't supposed to see the Drugs and he was Lying that he saw how we was moving the pots. I would like to explain this situation and get a refund.

If you need more informations because I forgot about something, Just ask me in comments below.

Link to Refund Request: https://perpheads.com/threads/refund-request-associated-with-ban-request.9624/

I would like to see Rune's Demo if it's not a problem.

Evidence:

[Part 1] Go to: 60500
[Part 2] Go to: 0

(Click on the Photo to be moved to the Demo Download Website.)

Link: http://demo.ovh.eu/pl/1da2c0406b24f3bbcada0cb8639de2da/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

As mentioned by Tyla further up, there was no way for the SWAT to see any drugs through the window. User will receive a warning for rule 4.1 (law 8.3, provision of false information). I would include 2.3, however it's not certain whether the user saw the plants through any wall(s), especially without a demo.​

Status
Not open for further replies.