Ban request-STEAM_0:1:45789931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Like I said It was a honest mistake getting into the vehicle, But I will accept any punishments that I receive.

EDIT: I told you that there was no need to make this ban request I would fully admit to a admin/mod what I did, Like I said it was a honest mistake.

Reaction score
+Support. They were clearly abusing the new system. once you got them out the owner of the proceeded to unlock the car and start the engine then let his friend in. This happened 4-5 times before he managed to get away. I think this is highly unrealistic and the users should be confronted at least to be told about the new system in place.

I think this might fall under 2.1: Once you were knocked out your car you got in straight away without any pose. I believe this would be unrealistic. Because you were dragged out your car, You would of been dazed/shocked. Instead you instantly got back in and tried to escape.

I'd suggest just doing it once or twice. If if they try to escape maybe just send a /report after chasing them and arresting them. Hope this helps.

Video of the Incident:

M

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Reporter retracted the ban-request.

Status
Not open for further replies.