Bank loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, the reason why im making this topic is mostly because I want to help people get what they need. I do have a great idea so people can get what they want though.

What if u could apply for a loan at the bank for instance, and then you can pay back bit by bit. Imagine you want to buy a car for 400,000$ and you can apply for a loan up to max 500,000$ and you go buy your dream vehicle, then like 1,200$ get withdrawn every 5-10 minutes nor you can go to the bank and pay an higher amount at times when you just want to get rid of that loan. Think about it, this might be the first server ever to use it.

I think it is a very good idea, and i also think it'll add much more realism. Please support my idea. -Martin Johansen [Working is the only way to achieve greater things]

Edited: If the person who applied for a loan refuses to pay back, he will be unable to buy anything if he doesn't pay back.

Reaction score
What happens if you never pay off the loan and even if there is a time limit of such the player would have a day of fun in their car (Like a S5) and leave the server?

Reaction score
-support same as Max
Nvm i changed my mind +support but the max loan should be 200k

Reaction score
Max said:
What happens if you never pay off the loan and even if there is a time limit of such the player would have a day of fun in their car (Like a S5) and leave the server?
Well, he still has to pay the loan or lose values up to the amount of money he applied for.

Reaction score
Tomato said:
-support same as Max
Nvm i changed my mind +support but the max loan should be 200k
Well, thank you. And i think i know why you want me to lower the max loan, because it'll take to long to pay back. But nothing has been called for yet, it was just an example on how it was going to work.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Why not do it like this; If he does not pay it back he's not able to buy anything.
But what if they dont want to buy anything and just leave the server after theyve had a bit of fun with the loan that they never pay back.

Reaction score
Yeah, people,if they dont pay, the bank is going to impound their things. But people can say their friends to go there and get a loan, then his friend gived the money to him and no one will come again to that account :/

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Yeah, people,if they dont pay, the bank is going to impound their things. But people can say their friends to go there and get a loan, then his friend gived the money to him and no one will come again to that account :/
Yeah it should be a 72 hours of playtime

Reaction score
+Support I think this is a good idea, but you should be charged interest on your loan, also if you don't pay it back/ miss too many payments then you lose your vehicle (or things) to pay for it. However you should get a warning before this so you have a chance to earn the money before your things are taken.

Reaction score
+Support A Good Idea But I Think It Would Be Payed Down By Payment Checks And Pocket Money And They Will Take Ur Stuff In The Storage To Pay It Down If U Dont Work For It.

Reaction score
It would be nice +support but i think the maximum loan should be 20K and you have to payback 21k or 22k ;)

Reaction score
- Support: Way too easy for people just to come on and get a large amount of money and then start buying cars or weapons or so fourth. Also if you can't pay out the loan, how is that going to work? If it did work it would be good that if you didn't have the money it put your bank account balance into the minuses, for example: if it had to take off $5000 and you only had $1000 then your bank account would be -$4000 But anyway I - support.

Reaction score
-support, as Liam said people should earn money legit otherwise, you will see bugattis left right centre. And as napoleon said, people will lose money because of minges.

Status
Not open for further replies.