Bank robbery hostages

Reaction score
you can only have 8 people in a bank raid anyway, cops can have 25 so I don't think there should be a change on that.
the 25 doesn't matter if the 8 are setup around the city as is what happens 90% of the time. The 8 usually win. Cops can only come from mainly 2 to 3 hours which people are always watching during a bank raid. Can even get gunned down pulling out of PD parking and killed there.

Reaction score
the 25 doesn't matter if the 8 are setup around the city as is what happens 90% of the time. The 8 usually win. Cops can only come from mainly 2 to 3 hours which people are always watching during a bank raid. Can even get gunned down pulling out of PD parking and killed there.
I appreciate your repeated input and interest put into this discussion my friend. My input now is that if the big fuss is about 8 people being “setup” then how is that relevant when a hostage is taken because you can easily count who’s inside or estimate then figure out how many are outside.

Furthermore the tables will flip when they eventually get their free passage and now must leave because you as cops will set up to intercept their getaway as soon as the hostage is safe! The premise of this grievance doesn’t align with the discussion topic in my opinion.