Server Suggestion Bank Robbery money bags

Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/bank-robbery-money-bag.35767/

Main Idea: Money Bags for bank robbery

Full description of the idea:
If a player dies with the bank money on him, make him drop a bag that can be taken so surviving players can still get money.
Today everyone died including the man with the money and another guy survived, killed around 8 cops and 2 TFU alone excluding NLR breaking cops that came back but he did not get any money because the money carrier died.
  • It should take a while to equip the money bag so it is not a grab and go.
  • Make the bag appear on the carrier his back.
  • Only people part of the bank robbery can carry the bag.
  • Only after all bank robbers are either dead or in cuffs the police can confiscate the bag.

Why should it be added?: It is fair for other players involved in the bank robbery that if the carrier dies, they can just pick up the money and still recieve some money instead of doing all that for nothing. It also makes much more sense, this is exactly what would happen in a realistic scenario. The money carrier gets shot, another crew member takes the money and they dip.

Seeing the post got a lot of 'Agree' ratings, this means that a lot of players want this implemented into the server.

Pros:
- Makes sense
- People get rewarded if they fight off the entire PD
- It is fair

Cons:
- none right now

Reaction score
-Support

I feel that a lot of money would be left behind due to the circumstances and it would lead to people who are not involved running around trying to get the money.

Reaction score
-Support

I feel that a lot of money would be left behind due to the circumstances and it would lead to people who are not involved running around trying to get the money.
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/bank-robbery-money-bag.35767/

• It should take a while to equip the money bag so it is not a grab and go.
  • Make the bag appear on the carrier his back.
  • Only people part of the bank robbery can carry the bag.
  • Only after all bank robbers are either dead or in cuffs the police can confiscate the bag.

Reaction score
You can just re-edit your post if you feel you want to change your support type, but that’s your choice of course mate.

Deleted member 6228

I mean, I don't think this needs to be a feature, you can already split money between crew members and if you're being smart and safe you should ideally do that.

Reaction score
So in your eyes it is fair to lose money if someone dies and then the other crew members absolutely destroy the PD. You would not be able to grab the money off his person so you can still get the full amount. ??????????????????????