Bank Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Again. You need proof of him aiding in the murder. Failing to report a crime is pointless to add to any charge since who will report themselves for comitting a crime.

Reaction score
My proof is them being involved in a bank robbery. Thats honestly enough. Their contributation to the robbery itself aided another person in comitting murder. Thats how it is.

Reaction score
@KeiwaM
irl they wouldn't know who that person is and they'd do it through CCTV. A warrant wouldn't be instantly placed and most people are masked. They'd still need to interrogate them.

I can work with no evidence, you have to know your laws and policies to interrogate though. If you don't know how to, you're only charging them for the crimes you know they've committed.

And for the love of god don't waterboard people (@Wiki)

Reaction score
If you claim you can interrogate people without evidence and make them confess, then you've only interrogated sweatervests. Any person who played perp for more than an hour knows just to deny everything because you have no evidence. What then eh? Also I don't see how you can disagree with my comment? It is a fact, not an opinion. You're disagreeing with a fact? Alright then.

Reaction score
Denied
A bank robbery law alone isn't needed however we will look into the possibility of something relating to Armed Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.