Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned for: 1 day

Your Steam Name
: DigDog
Your In-game Name: Homar Sankton
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:434222835

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.18 & 3.20 & 3.25
Why should this appeal be considered: Before I was within the situation that I found myself in, I was due to go to an IRL party at my friends house. When I was shot, I had no bandages in my storage or on my person, and my only friend on the server was dead so I knew I was going to bleed out. My only means in keeping what I had was to harvest my weed and store my gun. I apologise for how this affected the roleplay situation at hand, but I had real matters to attend to, in real life, which is why I left the server so prematurely. I wouldn't have stored my gun and tried to roleplay within the situation, if this wasn't the case. Being under the assumption that I was going to be in a roleplay situation like a raid, I would have stayed on the server, but after hitting the black screen, I couldn't as I needed to shower there and then (I left it too late.).

Additional Comment(s): I again, apologise for how I affected the roleplay situation at hand. I know an apology is not enough but I'm pretty new to playing this server seriously and didn't have a complete grasp of the rules before this. I will make sure to have a read over before re-attending the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.