Be back later, maybe

JRW

Reaction score
@Epic_ I agree the community is try hard but to compete with people with 100 marksmanship you need to bave urself the attributes, grind, end of the day they have spent there money bettering their aim and if they spend 1 or 2 mil on marksmanship they should be winning gunfights against level low level marksmanship.

Deleted member 5920

I know hating on the PD is cool and hip and I don't have an issue with you Baggers. Of course this is the weekly the PD sucks and the server is dying bandwagon forum post.

You claim that you were demoted within the PD without fair process and there's toxicity within the community. You had an IA on you that you didn't perceive was fair so you go out of your way to threaten someone with an AR because you feel like the policies regarding anonymity and IAs shouldn't affect you.

Samuel is informed of this and does not want someone in the PD with this kind of attitude, an attitude which you yourself describe in your post is toxic.

You weren't demoted for being toxic, you were demoted for thinking the same rules and policies don't apply to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: JRW

Deleted member 5920

You do realise IAs don't get insta accepted? There's a whole process and people don't just get punished for no reason...

Sam

Reaction score
This is true, @Slayerduck had his junior supervisor rank (Corporal) removed. There were 3 reasons for his "demotion",
- Contacted the person that complained about his actions, and tried to discuss the situation in a less than friendly tone.
- Threatened the complaint creator with an AR if he did not receive names of officers involved in the complaint.
- During our conversation, he saw nothing wrong in his previous actions.

A corporal is meant to be a role model for more junior officers. And the fact that he went and threatened the complaint creator is unacceptable. You all can say "PD corrupt" "ia way to harsh" but the fact is that non of you know what the complaint is about, or before this why he was demoted.

He was not demoted because anyone is targeting him... I do in fact think that @Slayerduck is one of the best officers that the department have had. And I do hope he returns in 2020.

You may think it's acceptable for an officer to sexual assault someone, but I don't. Even if it was for jokes, passive rp etc... In the end, the victim of this, felt bad OOCly regarding @Slayerduck actions.

@Husky @Slayerduck I can set you up in the Waffen-SS instead, can be my radio man with a radio bag and everything!

Reaction score
Make a requirement where if the given situation allows it if the creator of the IA has atleast tried resolving the situation with a(nother) supervisor instead of jumping onto making a complaint right away which saves everyone time and frustration. The accused Officer can then verify if it was resolved or the creator should supply evidence of it happening idk if it could be abused

Sam

Reaction score
@Creepis I tried this when I was Head of IA/PSD several years ago. Did not go very well. We have introduced several complaint actions that don't result in punishment. Like comment card, talk with psd etc...

But if you get a written warning or a demotion, you must have done something serious. Everyone says, "IA to harsh" but all cases I look at, the officer deserves that demotion or warning. It is not like you get a demotion for running a red light... If you have a case where you feel that you were punished in a way that is not justifiable, make a dispute.

Reaction score
Nowhere did I state any of that, my point is that the very process of having to defend against frivolous accusations constantly is the reason players are leaving, whether they get accepted or not.

Reaction score
Don't give traction to petty complaints. Speed up complaints and stop leaving people in limbo for weeks with a complaint hanging over their head. Show accused persons the evidence being used to incriminate them.

Sam

Reaction score
@jimmythehamster We have started denying petty complaints. 99% of the time, when complaints take really long it's because the defendant is not providing their statement or the complaint is lacking in evidence. I do regularly check the average handle time for complaints and I am satisfied with the current. These days, the lack of complaint committee meetings have been the problem.
Yesterday I released a change within the internal organisational strutruce. Each officer, division, line and office will now have a line manager, and I expect this to better the state of the Complaint Committee along with other divisions.

Sam

Reaction score
If you have suggestions for IA, please submit a ticket to CoDs or PSD on PLPD Online and we will bring it up during our next SMT meeting.

Reaction score
@Samuel "Even if it was for jokes, passive rp etc... In the end, the victim of this, felt bad OOCly regarding @Slayerduck actions. "

Ohhhhhhh boy, the victim felt bad oocly. Yeah when you told me that i thought you were trolling. Man, imagine the day the server has gone so far of the rails that even a /me joke regarding singing someones name on their bumcheeks is offensive and hurts their feelings.

This is so SJW its just cringe. The server is suppose to be fun, and jokes like these were part of it.