Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PERPheads Enforcer Application FINISHED EDITED.jpg
IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Introduction:

For those of you who don't know who I am I have included an introduction. Well anyone who doesn’t know who I am my name is Bean Can and the reason why it is this because people inside of this community said that my mic sounded like a bean can when I speak. I have been within the community for almost 2 years and running and I entered in the community I was considered a complete minge. I have been called a filthy rule break and a minge multiple times and some people feel that I shouldn't be included within the community. Ever since I was banned last time I looked back at my old mistakes and I have learned from them and I ready to enter the community fully following the rules. I have been involved in a lot of passive RP recently and a lot of staff members can say that I have improved a lot.

My RP:
Obviously I am trying to get staff on a serious RP in order to hold this I should be involved within the community as a good roleplayer. Recently I have been getting involved with a lot of passiveRP and I have tried to improve my RP to the best of my ability.

An example of this is you may see this advert ---- Come to regal apartment (X) come and speak to a professional psychologist we deal with drug abuse and PTSD.
I have been involved in RP situation with Riddle where we end up RPing as news reporters
@GraveDinosaur@Prepper. Most people know me as RPing as a criminal in which I really don't mind being referred to that just most people think of me like that. I have been recently thinking of ideas passiveRP and ways that I can provide passiveRP or getting into a serious situation. I have been getting in passiveRP a lot more and I feel that I should RP more passively and recently it is really all that I have been doing.

A an examples of me RPing
569016c227.jpg

Activity:

I am currently one of the most active members of the community and nearly every week I get an extra day playtime. The last time I have been able to check I had 93 days’ playtime and more than likely I have 95 days’ playtime on the time of you reading this. Also my playtime isn’t me just sitting around growing drugs or raiding. Recently I have been getting involved in situation where if I am AFK or not active the situation will not go far at all and more than likely it will be at a complete stand still. I am also on the TS nearly every day and I am also wanting to talk to people and help people out.

For the forums I don’t make that many posts I am also on the forums nearly every day and I am mainly talking inside of the shoutbox.

Any staff members that feel that I could hold this position?
There is not really much but there are a few staff members that feel that I can hold this position and hold it.

@Hayden- He helped me around a lot and +supported my previous enforcer application.

@MattIs- MattIs and I have been friends for almost 3 years now and he feels that I am completely trust worthy. He even stated in my first application he feels that I am one of the reasons why he is a moderator.

@Murtsley – He +Supported my 5th application and he talked about how I have improved a lot and he feels that I truly deserve this position within the staff team.

History?

I know for anyone who has known me for some time, some people feel that just for my history is just too bad for me to become an enforcer. I see where some people get that I have had really bad experiences involving me following the rules but that is resulting because I never really toke the server serious. Recently I have been RPing seriously and I have been fully abiding by the rules. I know that people may not believe and that is true more than likely most people would not take me seriously and that I shouldn’t ever get the chance. For an example with
@MrAaronhe had a very bad history to and he had a second chance but in this case he ended up abusing his powers. That is why I included the promises section further down my application.

I do have a lot of warning and bans on record but most of them were from middle to near end of 2014 and in 2015 you might be able to see the spike slow down and you would be able to see my improvements. In 2016 I haven’t gotten a single warning or ban and I know I am not going to get one because I have improved so much I think that I can uphold a position as an enforcer.

Am I serious?

This is an answer that can be answered in two different ways 1. Simple 2. Complex. I will answer them in both manners

To start with, yes this is 100% serious I feel that I have fully learned from my previous mistakes and I can fully hold this position.

To finish off, I have been playing on the server for almost 2 years and most people would more than likely turn me down and feel that I not a serious player. Recently I have been RPing and getting into very good RP situations (Not just shootouts). I have moved away from me RPing all the time as a criminal and I have moved towards RPing as something civil and to be frank generally something that you would see more often IRL then a guy driving a Bugatti with an AK-47 on his back.

I am very serious about me becoming an enforcer and if I were to get this rank most of my time on the server will be going to this role. Of course if I were to get enforce I would be going for moderator and if this were to happen I would spend a lot of time doing reports.

Advantages:

Most of you already know that I live in the USA and I take this more as an advantage then a disadvantage. I am typically online a lot later than most people who live in Europe because of a time zone difference. As
@Shaunwas recently accepted as staff me and him would be able to work together. Even as he said in my 5th enforcer app he said that I know the rules to a great extent. I feel that me having nearly the same time zone as him I would be able to work alongside him.

On the other hand, some people might say that this is a disadvantage to the fact that I won’t be getting on early but this is true to a sense. While I may be getting later then a lot of other people I get on whenever I have the chance and currently that I have nothing really major going on in my life. I typically getting on at 7 AM EST which is 12 PM GMT and usually I would get off at 9PM EST which is 2 AM GMT, which means most of the time I am online fairly early and get off fairly late.

Why you?
So here is a big question of my app. Some people may say why exactly you out of all players should get enforcer. I feel that I should be accepted because I feel that me out of all players can represent proving that no matter how bad your record is you still have the chance to RP and be taken seriously. I feel that me out of all people can truly prove and help out players within the community. People can confirm that I have helped out a series of "sweatervests" such as
@Haydencan confirm and@MrLewiscan confirm that I will try to help people as he gave me a sweatervest to help out. I even given a few people who are new to the server 10s of thousands of dollars to new players. As I stated before that I try to take the price tag out of the picture for passiveRP. Such as when I RPd as a psychologist I made it free to use my RP service.

Also, Whenever I am on the server I always try my best to help out in help chat and help people in general. I am a very friendly user within the community as long as you would like to seek help I am willing to help you out.

Have I been a staff member on another server?

Yes, I was an admin on
@MattIsserver around 1+ years ago. Also I was a gamemaker on another community. Some people are probably wondering “Matt what is a gamemaker?”. To explain it in simple termed I was a senior admin who’s only job was to make event for the player base.

My involvement in the community?
I have helped out admins a little bit with their admin sits and helping them out with whatever they can. I also have been trying to upload AR if I feel like I need to. On the plus side I am also trying to help out with rules that are not really been enforced. Ex.

https://perpheads.com/threads/toni-rigatoni-ar.13650/#post-99352. I feel that all rules in this community should be enforced and that I would like to help enforcing this. (Stated from my old application). I also have been RPing as a psychologist and I am trying my best to show the good side of passiveRPing.

I have been helping out people whenever I can. There are very few moments when there is a time where anyone does want to get helped out though. I am willing to help anyone who is willing to seek it. Also when I am brought into an admin situation I always attempt to help the staff member dealing with the situation(Try to make sure that there isn’t nothing but screaming).

Skills
- I am usually calm and cool headed(It is hard to sometimes tell but I am usually very calm in OOC and in admin sits)
- I am always fair, me being a staff member means that I need to be able to be fair and unbiased.

- Patience I will always be a patient staff member.

- Calm I am mostly calm most of the times that I play on the server and whenever I am pulled into an admin situation in anyway and I always be reasonable and never get myself out of hand.

- Friendly – As stated from my other enforcer application a lot of people can agree that I am really friendly. For the most part I am willing to help out anyone who wants help and I am willing to talk to anyone who wants to talk to me.

- Helpful – If I were to ever punish someone as a staff member I will always make sure that they know what they did wrong and how they can improve. I will also make sure that they did mess up in a way so that they know what to do next time in a situation.

Promises:These are a few rules that I abide by in this position.
1. I would always act in a profession manner at all times and try to make sure that I don't go off track.
2. I would NEVER abuse any powers given to me in this. I wouldn't just use my powers to get a few laughs.
3. I would NEVER be biased at all in situations. I would always listen to both sides of the story and I would not pick a side cause my friend is on it.
4 I would always own up to my decisions I would never lie or try to get out of a situation that it was my fault. If I messed up I would admit it and learn from my mistakes.
5. I would never do 2 of the same mistake. I get that if I became a staff member there is a chance I would make a mistake and I will own up to it. If I make a mistake I would learn from it and continue.
6. Patience I would never attempt to force an admin situation to end and I will try to resolve the issue within the admin sit.

7. I will never get out of hand under any situations, I would always make sure that I am able to always make sure that an admin situation is always a situation that would never get out of hand.

8. I will make sure that people would learn from their mistakes and make sure if I give someone a punishment it will be for the good for them and the server.

My improvement from my last app:
We are not confident in your ability to conduct an Admin Situation to the standard that is required. That is the reason why I was denied last time.
I have tried to prove and improve that I can handle a "Cool head" within an admin situation.

Requirements?
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have almost 3 months playtime.
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. I do not have no recent bans or warning on record. I do not have any recent bans or warnings on record.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I do know the rules and laws to an extent where I can enforce them. henceforth me joining the PLPD
You must have access to and use a microphone. I do have access to use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I am on TS when every I am on so basically every day.

The final and real question that will be answered:
Everyone might ask why do I want to become an enforcer. I want to become an enforcer because I feel that I can hold this position within the staff team. I want to become an enforcer because this is truly the only community I have even been active in and truly I love this server’s. I know that you may say that I have "no life" but currently my life revolves around perp. My life right now is like 1. Wake Up 2. Get dressed 3. Go to school. 4. Eat lunch. 5. Go home do homework. 6. Play perp for the rest of the day (REPEAT). I want to become an enforcer because I feel that I can easily hold this position and will be able to hold it very well. I want to become an enforcer because I feel that I have fully learned from my mistakes in my history and I am becoming a better member of this community.

I feel that I should be accepted as enforcer because I know the rules and laws to a great extent and I can have some staff members confirm that I have improved a lot @Murtsley. I want to become an enforcer mainly because I truly care about this community and I will be able to help it stay in-shape.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:Yes, as stated within the requirements section of my app.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:For anyone wonder how I wrote this, I divided it into a 5 day process. I included this in to show the effort I put into the enforcer app.

If this application gets get denied I would try to see what I would improve on. If there is anything that I can do to talk or prove that I am very serious I would do really anything. Other than that there is no additional info.

Other than that thank you for anyone who read my application. This enforcer app is
2700 words within it so I just want to thank anyone who reads this.
Evidence =
2cc24cd91d.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am not being funny right but Beancan has been apart of the community for a long time now and everyone knew him as that squeaky skid who we mugged and raided because it was easy.

Beancan - I mean Matt, has grown with the community. His balls have now dropped, he is now a mature young man and if you look back at each individual enforcer app he has made you can tell the passion that he has continuously put into each application and I finally think he is right for the position.

It is about time that you let someone new on to the team to give a bit of fresh air instead of accepting old admins. Heck, if you can accept Aaron and Walker, you can accept Matt, someone, who like Aaron, had a VERY bad reputation, turned himself around and showed a mature, education look on every RP situation.

If someone is willing to show this type of commitment in their application who knows what type of commitment and good they will bring to the admin team.

You have my vote Matt, good luck.

P.s. I think what would really push the admins to say yes is to change your name to something a little more mature. :)

Reaction score
Seems like you really want it, and honestly, I never really had any problems with you. You're probably one of the most dedicated member, and you are an active member. I trust you myself, and when Aaron became a moderator, he took time to actually change. Nobody expected him to be good, but he was, before he misused his powers. I myself think you're a perfect candidate.

You got my support

Reaction score
+Support
Matt is a wonderful person who is funny and abides by the rule. Everytime i see him he is always playing within the rules, i do think that Matt would make a great Enforcer from what i know off him.

You have my support matt i wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
Even though your application is very detailed and such, have you asked Moron or any administrators what you can improve? Obviously there was a good enough reason as why you were denied, I believe you should close this get to know why and work on those issues.

Reaction score
Bean can in my opinion is a great candidate like literally his a lovable character and a great guy in the community his reliable but if his ever not on his duties it could be because of a school shooting so keep it in mind if recruiting the Bean.

You have my support Bean.

Reaction score
You once kept me up until like 2 AM talking to me on Team Speak about something. I fell asleep and then you called my name and I woke up and was angry because I didn't know who was calling me then I realized it was you. Besides that, very highly encouraging of you becoming an Enforcer. Think it's kind of ridiculous that you've had to make 6 applications with no prevail. I feel that Matt is a very good candidate to become apart of the Perpheads Administration team and I fully support him. Good luck, friend :)!

Reaction score
Bean Can, you know I completely support all of your enforcer applications that have and will come, but look at this here-
Moron has been denying Enforcer applications with absolutely no reason. I know you try really hard on your applications, but it's just a bit rediculous. This is probably going to get denied like all the other decent enforcer applications, even though you really deserve to be an enforcer, and then become a moderator. You'd be a great one.
If theres some administrator illuminati thing or something with accepting enforcer apps please tell me, i dont normally lurk on this part of the forums.
EDIT:
9ZFj2.jpg

I KNEW THERE WAS SOME ADMIN ILLUMINATI STUFF GOING ON

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I first started talking to you it was after a shootout in Regals with you and @GraveDinosaur I think it was and my first thoughts were "What a perfect moderator he'd be". I've seen your PassiveRP and you're very good at RPing overall. You can be such a troll sometimes but when it comes to it, you're a pretty damn serious guy. I've seen you help a lot In-game and on the forums. You sure deserves this rank after all.

You've got a huge support from me

Reaction score
You didn't write this, did you?

Plus soup pot, very well written application. I am convinced you'll do a good job.

User0

Yes!
I NEED another staff member in the U.S to help me with catching rulebreakers. Currently doing it alone in this timezone with NO staff on is hard.
He knows all the rules by heart and his role-play is awesome. Not only is he active but he is friendly and would love to talk in a general channel on TeamSpeak.

Reaction score
Again, I'm going to give you a neutral support mainly because of your past.

Keep on improving your reputation within the community and I will change this to a plus support.

Here are my following reasons to support this application:

Active
Friendly
Well known player
Social with all community members.
Improving a lot on his rp.
Knows enough of the laws and rules to a point where he could enforce them.

Here is my one and only reason to deny this application.

User has been known as massive troll in the past not taking any situation seriously.

9f5a0c749c010f68a4db8fd5e943e3258ad7eca51b891b46db1088f84b3eb931_large

Reaction score
Even though I am not stating my supports as I did above ^^ I would like to put out some points.

Bean Can was a massive troll in 2014 & 1 Quart of 2015. He has been improving, and as he has cars and stuff like that he began roleplaying. Upon roleplaying he found a lot of rulebreakers and got an idea to begin doing applications. Bean Can started improving a lot, either it's IC or OOC he did in both. @Bean Can then made some enforcer apps and got denied and now we're here. He made so much effort, improvement and what not just so he can get enforcer. The thing that bothers me is people say "You are known for a massive troll" "You won't be taken seriously" and every reason given was TOTALLY invalid. It is everyone's duty to respect each other in-game and if no one is up to doing so, click ESC and Disconnect or get banned for disrespectful behaviour. If no one really wants to understand which A LOT of people don't want to upon joining and taken to admin sit, they SHOULD get banned. Now many people to tend to follow by rules and what not but the point is

why look in the past when enforcer apps are to be looked at for the future? If he was a massive troll in the past, you hold a grudge? Or say he is a massive troll? For anyone going -support or neutral or what not or any staff saying this, please do not. He is there to enforce the rules not to ask people if they take him seriously

They don't want to take it seriously? BAN.

Reaction score
You are a fantastic, (very banterous) person, but you also have a really good rule and law knowledgement. I've seen you recently doing as much as you can to try and get rid of the label as "The banterous, troll, unserious" and i have really noticed how great of a roleplayer you can be. With that said, your banter is also great, so please don't pack that too far away ;)

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.