Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:

For anyone who doesn’t know me and I am going to have this part in my enforcer application for anyone who would like to know who I am. Hi, my names Bean Can I have been part of the community for 3 years now and I have been extremely dedicated to the community clearly just look at my play time that I have. When I first joined the community, I was clearly a minge and I didn’t have a heart for the community. Later, I completely fell in love with the community and I haven’t taken any breaks. I was an enforcer previously and I toke it less seriously and I’m sorry for the problems I cause in the end. I took a break from the server and I have returned over the course of 3 months and I’m playing on the server nearly every day.

History:

My Warning/Bans aren’t the greatest and to be honest they aren’t good at all. In total, I have managed to get 7 bans and 19 warnings. Which I have no one to blame on this other than myself. I believe that I have improved greatly and getting involved with forms of passiveRP, PoliceRP, and a mix of all kinds of RP! I have proven that I have severely improved ever since my last ban last year and it has been a year now since.

My involvement within the community:

Recently, I have mainly been involved within the PLPD and I am involved in a decent amount of my time within the passiveRP. Last time when I was an enforcer I issued 50+ warnings and 12 bans all my bans never being disputed and only one of my warnings were disputed. When I was an enforcer I got someone banned for ban evading as an enforcer which no other staff members could catch him. Also, I got the community member known as “stomper” banned due to a mess up that I solved.

In addition, when I get the opportunity I attempt to help out new players by showing them around the city and teaching them the laws and rules.

The big question (Why I want to become an enforcer)

I want to become an enforcer because I generally have a huge love for this community and would love to be given the opportunity to enter the staff team. I want to become an enforcer to help the community to the best of my ability and to help the players who play perpheads. I personally think that I would be good for the role and believe that I would be able to handle this role.

Often, I am online right in the middle of the day and late at night. I feel that this would work perfectly and I would be able to enforce the rules at a much later time. Often it will be night for me but there is still 10-20 people online and no staff (most nights).

Benefits of having me as an enforcer:

I live in EST which is an American time zone so I will be able to be online late at night because I’m 5 hours behind most people on the server. Also, due to this it would make it easier for me to reassure that I would not leave the server during the night time until I can guarantee another staff member is online.

Improvements I’ve made:

I’ve been more into passive rp and I don’t partake in growing.

When I was an enforcer I didn’t take it serious and I admit in the end I slipped. I’ve entirely learned from last time as being an enforcer and I have been a lot calmer and I’m taking it entirely serious now.

Promises:

I will never be biased in every way and I will look at every situation at a fair situation.

I will give being an enforcer my all I will deal with every situation to the best of my ability and try my best to preform my duties as an enforcer.

I will never abuse my powers as an administrator for personal gain or an attempt to “banter about”. The staff powers I would be granted if I were to be accepted would only be used for its original intentions.

I will take it serious 100% of the time and I will never “minge” around.

I will handle every situation in a calm manner including roleplay situations.

I will devote a lot of my time to being on the server and I will to the best of my ability make sure that there is a staff member on before me leaving.

What I have learned from the last time I was an enforcer:

The staff team is a team and if I ever need help I can contact another staff member. When dealing with a situation sometimes there’s a difference between genuine rule break and an accident. That when I’m on the server it’s to rp and enforce the rules. Lastly, I need to take being an enforcer a lot more seriously.

Skills:

Leadership: I believe that I possess the skill of leadership, and would be suited well enough to handle my own situations on my own.

Calm: Ever since my last enforcer application I have been trying to improve on this skill and I believe that I possess this ability to an extent where it wouldn’t conflict with my role and would only assist.

Patience: I believe that I am patient to the extent where I would never rush a situation but not to the point where I would make a situation last a lot longer than it should.

Friendly: I wouldn’t ever come out as hostile and would always be friend and be helpful.

Rule/law knowledge: After a year since my last ban I have read over the rules multiple times and learned about everything that I have done wrong involving the rules/laws. This one is an obvious skill needed for being an enforcer. I believe I have an excellent rule/law knowledge.

1.Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
I have approx. 147 days playtime on the server.

2.No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
My most recent ban was 29th of July 2015.

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓

4.You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓

5You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am online TeamSpeak almost every day and typically I am online for an extended period of time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you to anyone who reads over my application and gives feedback and thank you to the staff team for your amazing work and for taking my enforcer application into consideration. I have learned from being a staff member last time and I’m sorry for every staff member I cause problems @Brinch I have learned from my mistakes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been in a couple admin sits with you and your rule knowledge is great, you're calm and you certainly know how to handle a sit. One of few people with no bias and imo you would be a great enforcer. :) +Support

Reaction score
Why would you re-apply when it's not even been a week since you got denied? I mean seriously come on... one of the reasons you got denied before you got Accepted once was simply cus you kept spamming applications. It isnt any good at all. I'd rather have you wait weeks or even months before applying once again.

Deleted member 5193

You didn't get very far when you were enforcer before, so what's going to change? It would be a bit pointless to go through all that again in my opinion. You're well mannered enough but I'd give it some time.

Reaction score
I have not seen enough of you to give a good verdict plus your last application was 5 days ago.

Give it a break and prove yourself to the community before applying for enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.