Bean Can's 5th Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:
For those of you who don't know who I am I have included an introduction. Well anyone who doesn’t know who I am my name is Bean Can and the reason why it is this because people inside of this community said that my mic sounded like a bean can when I speak. I have been within the community for almost 2 years and running and I entered in the community I was considered a complete minge. I have been called a filthy rule break and a minge multiple times and some people feel that I shouldn't be included within the community. Ever since I was banned last time I looked back at my old mistakes and I have learned from them and I ready to enter the community fully following the rules. I have been involved in a lot of passive RP recently and a lot of staff members can say that I have improved a lot.

My RP:
Obviously I am trying to get staff on a serious RP in order to hold this I should be involved within the community as a good roleplayer. Recently I have been getting involved with a lot of passiveRP and I have tried to improve my RP to the best of my ability.

An example of this is you may see this advert ---- Come to regal apartment (X) come and speak to a professional psychologist we deal with drug abuse and PTSD.
I have been involved in RP situation with Riddle where we end up RPing as news reporters @GraveDinosaur
@Prepper. Most people know me as RPing as a criminal in which I really don't mind being referred to that just most people think of me like that. I have been recently thinking of ideas passiveRP and ways that I can provide passiveRP or getting into a serious situation. I have been getting in passiveRP a lot more and I feel that I should RP more passively and recently it is really all that I have been doing.

A few examples of me RPing

AFBFB70E3C813F3F80D0168B6573823F90103847

Any staff members that feel that I could hold this position?
There is not really much but there are a few staff members that feel that I can hold this position and hold it.

@Hayden - He helped me around a lot and +supported my previous enforcer application.

@MattIs - MattIs and I have been friends for almost 3 years now and he feels that I am completely trust worthy. He even stated in my first application he feels that I am one of the reasons why he is a moderator.

History?

I know for anyone who has known me for sometime, some people feel that just for my history is just too bad for me to become an enforcer. I see where some people get that I have had really bad experiences involving me following the rules but that is resulting because I never really toke the server serious. Recently I have been RPing seriously and I have been fully abiding by the rules. I know that people may not believe and that is true more than likely most people would not take me seriously and that I shouldn’t ever get the chance. For an example with @MrAaron he had a very bad history to and he had a second chance but in this case he ended up abusing his powers. That is why I included the promises section further down my application.

Am I serious?

This is an answer that can be answered in two different ways 1. Simple 2. Complex. I will answer them in both manners

To start with, yes this is 100% serious I feel that I have fully learned from my previous mistakes and I can fully hold this position.

To finish off, I have been playing on the server for almost 2 years and most people would more than likely turn me down and feel that I not a serious player. Recently I have been RPing and getting into very good RP situations (Not just shootouts). I have moved away from me RPing all the time as a criminal and I have moved towards RPing as something civil and to be frank generally something that you would see more often IRL then a guy driving a Bugatti with an AK-47 on his back.

Advantages:

Most of you already know that I live in the USA and I take this more as an advantage then a disadvantage. I am typically online a lot later than most people who live in Europe because of a time zone difference. As @Shaun resigned recently I would be the only American staff member if I were to get accepted. As I would uphold my position to its full extent I would be able to handle reports for the very few American players when there is no one else on.

On the other hand, some people might say that this is a disadvantage to the fact that I won’t be getting on early but this is true to a sense. While I may be getting later then a lot of other people I get on whenever I have the chance and currently that I have nothing really major going on in my life. I typically getting on at 7 AM EST which is 12 PM GMT and usually I would get off at 9PM EST which is 2 AM GMT, which means most of the time I am online fairly early and get off fairly late.

Why you?
So here is a big question of my app. Some people may say why exactly you out of all players should get enforcer. I feel that I should be accepted because I feel that me out of all players can represent proving that no matter how bad your record is you still have the chance to RP and be taken seriously. I feel that me out of all people can truly prove and help out players within the community. People can confirm that I have helped out a series of "sweatervests" such as
@Hayden can confirm and @MrLewis can confirm that I will try to help people as he gave me a sweatervest to help out. I even given a few people who are new to the server 10s of thousands of dollars to new players. As I stated before that I try to take the price tag out of the picture for passiveRP. Such as when I RPd as a psychologist I made it free to use my RP service.

Have I been a staff member on another server?

Yes, I was an admin on @MattIs server around 1+ years ago. Also I was a gamemaker on another community. Some people are probably wondering “Matt what is a gamemaker?”. To explain it in simple termed I was a senior admin who’s only job was to make event for the player base.

My involvement in the community?
I have helped out admins a little bit with their admin sits and helping them out with what ever they can. I also have been trying to upload AR if I feel like I need to. On the plus side I am also trying to help out with rules that are not really been enforced. Ex.

https://perpheads.com/threads/toni-rigatoni-ar.13650/#post-99352. I feel that all rules in this community should be enforced and that I would like to help enforcing this. (Stated from my old application). I also have been RPing as a psychologist and I am trying my best to show the good side of passiveRPing.

Skills
- I am usually calm and cool headed(It is hard to sometimes tell but I am usually very calm in OOC and in admin sits)
- I am always fair, me being a staff member means that I need to be able to be fair and unbiased.
- I will make sure that people would learn from their mistakes and make sure if I give someone a punishment it will be for the good for them and the server.
- Patience I will always be a patient staff member.

Promises: These are a few rules that I abide by in this position.
1. I would always act in a profession manner at all times and try to make sure that I don't go off track.
2. I would NEVER abuse any powers given to me in this. I wouldn't just use my powers to get a few laughs.
3. I would NEVER be biased at all in situations. I would always listen to both sides of the story and I would not pick a side cause my friend is on it.
4 I would always own up to my decisions I would never lie or try to get out of a situation that it was my fault. If I messed up I would admit it and learn from my mistakes.
5. I would never do 2 of the same mistake. I get that if I became a staff member there is a chance I would make a mistake and I will own up to it. If I make a mistake I would learn from it and continue.
6. Patience I would never attempt to force an admin situation to end and I will try to resolve the issue within the admin sit.

My improvement from my last app:
We are not confident in your ability to conduct an Admin Situation to the standard that is required. That is the reason why I was denied last time.
I have tried to prove and improve that I can handle a "Cool head" within an admin situation.

Requirements?
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have almost 3 months playtime.
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. I do not have no recent bans or warning on record. I do not have any recent bans or warnings on record.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I do know the rules and laws to an extent where I can enforce them. henceforth me joining the PLPD
You must have access to and use a microphone. I do have access to use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I am on TS when every I am on so basically every day.

The final and real question that will be answered:
Everyone might ask why do I want to become an enforcer. I want to become an enforcer because I feel that I can hold this position within the staff team. I want to become an enforcer because this is truly the only community I have even been active in and truly I love this server’s. I know that you may say that I have "no life" but currently my life revolves around perp. My life right now is like 1. Wake Up 2. Get dressed 3. Go to school. 4. Eat lunch. 5. Go home do homework. 6. Play perp for the rest of the day (REPEAT). I want to become an enforcer because I feel that I can easily hold this position and will be able to hold it very well.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, as stated within the requirements section of my app.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: For anyone wonder how I wrote this, I divided it into a 5 day process. I included this in to show the effort I put into the enforcer app.

If this application gets get denied I would try to see what I would improve on. If there is anything that I can do to talk or prove that I am very serious I would do really anything. Other then that there is no additional info.

Other then that thank you for anyone who read my application. This enforcer app is
2000 words within it so I just want to thank anyone who reads this.
Evidence =
c933f0b4f1.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support, Matt has extensive rule knowledge which spans that of some staff members that I have encountered in the past. Matt is able to RP within simple situations with detailed /mes making him an exemplar roleplayer. And he is also able to take part within more complex and fast paced ones without rule violations. Having been involved in a situation with required an administrative situation afterwards with Matt. He was able to justify his actions and was able to retaliate appropriately to the actions of the other individual. this clearly shows Matt is more than capable of operating within administrative situations, and would definitely be able to conduct them himself.

If Aaron had a chance, why can't Matt?

Reaction score
+Support
He's shown us some obvious examples of RP by putting a few tables in a room with chairs, a shelf, and a cash register.
Top notch PassiveRP here.

Butsrsly tho, Bean Can has been trying hard to get his Enforcer title, and I think he deserves it. He's a funny, intelligent person who is also really calm in stressfull situations, and would be a great addition to the staff team.
Pls be the new Shaun, I need an Emperor.

Reaction score
I will be going neutral on this application.

You have improved a lot I will give you that, however I just don't see you as an Enforcer.
You are active and friendly however.

I would recommend you keep up the good work and continue to change the way people view you in the community.

Reaction score
I really like the way you have set out your application, very detailed and long.
I have seen you a lot in game and you seem to be a fairly good roleplayer and a passive roleplayer by that image.

However, I think I've said this before, but when I raided your bazaar shop and killed you, I took all your drugs and then I saw you at suburbs storage, you were telling me to "fuck off" and giving me grief over me raiding your bazaar shop, which was clearly breaking NLR. You have said before you were in a bad mood on your previous enforcer application, but just because you were in a bad mood doesn't mean you can break rules. That was just one mistake though, it can always be forgotten.

Also, like Lewis said I can't really see you being an Enforcer but why couldn't you be given a chance seen as this is your 5th good enforcer application.

Overall, I am going to be supporting this application as I think you deserve a chance, and you just made one mistake by breaking NLR, just because you was in a bad mood.

Good luck with this application!

User0

Very friendly, helpful everywhere, active on team speak he is willing to speak to anyone, great rule knowledge, has made many reports that were valid.
I'll support.

Reaction score
@Bean Can is Enforcer-material and here's why:
  • He knows the rules (and laws) to the point where he's capable of enforcing them.
  • He is active on TeamSpeak - and he socializes with different members of the community.
  • He has no recent warnings/bans on record which means that he has improved.
  • He has turned towards a more neutral style of PassiveRP which makes him a good role model to others - afterall this server is about emulating real life and it wouldn't be realistic if everyone were criminals (PERP game mode would more likely turn into COPS vs ROBBERS if that was the case).
  • He conducts himself in a mature manner - most of the times.
@Bean Can would most likely benefit from "Improving" on the following:
  • Be more active in the /help chat - I know this isn't a requirement but it shows that you're willing to help others (especially new members of the community). You've been around for a long time and you should therefore share your knowledge with others more often.
  • Perhaps engage in different/other types of PassiveRP to make people get to know you in a positive RP context - Creating "First aid / Fire safety classes" is a great idea but unfortunately it doesn't attract much people. Therefore I suggest to either open an actual shop, purchase a property of residence (with legal intentions), create an organization / a company or play as taxi driver / delivery man etc.

The staff team should consider to give @Bean Can a chance to prove himself. He can always be accepted on trial and if he disappoints simply demote him - It's obvious that he's serious and dedicated about his application(s).

+Support

Reaction score
When you first told me someone said that they were reminded of me when they saw you. At first I didn't see it. I didn't see the connection. But, all of the sudden, I did. I realized you showed the same dedication and hardship and longing to be an Enforcer. Not for the sole reason of becoming an Enforcer, but rather to benefit and help the community in a strong and caring way. You show many strong aspects that a great dedicated Enforcer needs to grow. You show improvement and acceptance in areas where needed most, you listen to others, you are open to interpretation, and you are just overall a person who I find to be highly dedicated. I highly hope for your acceptance into the Perpheads Administration team as it is a wonderful and highly beneficial experience for your own self and, HOPEFULLY, for them as well haha! Regardless I feel that I would rather have you be an Enforcer than not be one (if that makes sense). Best of luck.
Your friend,
Blackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.