Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:

For anyone who doesn’t know me and I am going to have this part in my enforcer application for anyone who would like to know who I am. Hi, my names Bean Can I have been part of the community for almost 2 years now and I have been extremely dedicated to the community clearly just look at my play time that I have. When I first joined the community I was clearly a minge and I didn’t have a heart for the community. Later on, I completely fell in love with the community as a whole and I haven’t taken any breaks.

History:

My Warning/Bans aren’t the greatest and to be honest they aren’t good at all. In total I have managed to get 7 bans and 17 warnings. Which I have no one to blame on this other than myself. I believe that I have improved greatly and getting involved with forms of passiveRP, PoliceRP, and a mix of all kinds of RP! I have proven that I have severely improved ever since my last ban last year and it has been a year now since.

My involvement within the community:

Recently, I have mainly been involved within the PLPD and I am involved in a decent amount of my time within the passiveRP. Fairly recently I have been quite active on the Action Requests part of the forums and I have been proving that I know the rules in an extent that I can make ARs and them being valid.

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-andre-young-vito-steam_0-0-26038447.17379/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-pedro-guerreiro.17286/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-joneij-steam_0-1-44899188.17121/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-lg-c-j-creepis4admin-steam_0-0-49863988.17258/

Also when I get the opportunity I attempt to help out new players by showing them around the city and teaching them the laws and rules.

The big question (Why I want to become an enforcer)

I want to become an enforcer because I generally have a huge love for this community as a whole and would love to be given the opportunity to enter the staff team. I want to become an enforcer to help out the community to the best of my ability and to help the players who play perpheads. I personally think that I would be good for the role and believe that I would be able to handle this role.

Often I am online right in the middle of the day and late at night. I feel that this would work perfectly and I would be able to enforce the rules at a much later time. Often times it will be night for me but there is still 30-40 people online and no staff.

Improvements since last enforcer application:

I have tried my best to prove that I am mature enough to handle the role. I believe that I have been a lot calmer the last time I applied and I believe I have been a lot less “hyper/jumpy”

Last time I applied for enforcer I believe that I acted before thinking. This kind of doing something then thinking about it is something I feel isn’t really acceptable. I have worked on this majorly and I have fully worked and this. I feel that I don’t have this problem at all anymore.

Skills:

Leadership: I believe that I possess the skill of leadership, and would be suited well enough to handle my own situations on my own.

Calm: Ever since my last enforcer application I have been trying to improve on this skill and I believe that I possess this ability to an extent were it wouldn’t conflict with my role and would only assist.

Patience: I believe that I am patient to the extent were I would never rush a situation but not to the point where I would make a situation last a lot longer than it should.

Friendly: I wouldn’t ever come out as hostile and would always be friend and be helpful.

Rule/law knowledge: After a year since my last ban I have read over the rules multiple times and learned about everything that I have done wrong involving the rules/laws. This one is an obvious skill needed for being an enforcer. I believe I have an excellent rule/law knowledge.

Requirements

1: Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have 113 days playtime the last time I checked and I plan that I might get to 115-116 the time of this being reviewed ✓

2: No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. My last warning was over a year ago. My last ban was nearly a year ago. (It was July 29th 2015) ✓

3: You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓

4: You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓

5: You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am online TeamSpeak almost every day and typically I am online for an extended period of time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you to anyone who reads over my application and gives feedback and thank you to the staff team for your amazing work and for taking my enforcer application into consideration.

Reaction score
I really don't feel like I can support this.

Every time I see you on the server you just seem like you're messing about. Now I'm not saying all the time, and of course you are able to carry out serious role play, but to me you never seem to be playing seriously. For example, you screaming through your mic when something happens really doesn't come across that you can act professionally.

You're active on the server, forums and team speak, however I really can't support this application this time.

It's a -Support from me.

Reaction score
-Support I was hearing chicken sounds from your microphone all the time while I was Ingame. It was like you had a farm Inside your house. Another reason why I -Supported this Is because you keep screaming through the microphone like a crazy guy.

Reaction score
You're a friendly and nice guy bean can, but for crying out loud stop yelling down your mic and screaming dumb stuff. Sure you may not be like this on team speak but for anyone on the server you don't really show much maturity when they see you, so people can't take you as serious. You do role play seriously quite frequently but seeing you just yell stuff down your mic occasionally doesn't paint a good picture in my opinion. Good luck however.

Reaction score
Everytime I see you it feels like I'm going to get slamberried down the meme hole.

h3h3 quote for those people who watch it

I have not played allot last few weeks but I can say from my opinion that you are one of the most, if not the most, frustrating guy to deal with when it comes to role playing and honestly everything. Whatever happens it will end up in you screaming down your mic most of the time and acting like a complete psychopath. It is generally though and hard to role play properly with you as whenever things don't go your way you tend to completely give up on the role play aspect.

If you would get enforcer at this stage it would be like having an officer come up to your door in real life and start screaming shit to you for no reason.

Reaction score
+/- Neutral
The reason I am being neutral on this application is as followed:

Bean Can is an amazing guy with a very funny personality and always makes me laugh when I speak with him. Bean Can is an amazing police officer when he role-plays as a copper sometimes.

Now the reason i'm not supporting it is as followed:
Sadly I believe that Bean Can needs to improve on cirtain things as I don't believe at this point in time he is enforcer material.
I think if he acted more serious in matters and acted perfessionally etc... I think he would be a great enforcer.
Bean Can I wish you the best of luck however at this current moment in time I believe that you are not enforcer material but this can change.

Reaction score
Bean can is the most devoted user (Non-ex staff) on this server. The reason you don't like him is because he is American and has a slightly higher pitched voice than you. Bean can has amazing potential as a staff member, there is no one I would rather to be my successor for my position than Bean Can. His attitude towards roleplay is fantastic, his rule knowledge is fantastic and all around is a brilliant guy.

He is the best candidate you have in this intake, don't be an idiot.

Reaction score
-Support I have nothing against bean can other than the fact he screams in his mic, talks over you, and barely tries to roleplay at all. He will stand on people's heads and call it centripetal force. I have never really seen him play as an officer, but in admin/mod sits when he tries to be serious he still yells, I am not sure if it's his mic, or his voice. But either way if bean can would be able to rank up in the staff team, it would be a cringe, and I would most likely not play perpheads any more, and the reason I still do is cause the rules are some what enforced waaay better than other servers and most the admins/mods here like to sound professional, act mature, and sound like they're older than 17. Samuel was a good choice for enforcer, and fedorable was a good choice, cause they have an all over knowledge of the rules, want to be professional at what they do, and actually hear people out before yelling in their face causing chaos.

-Edit-

Also it feels like bean can only wants "power" or to be respected more than someone else in the community, and he attempts to use his ARs to support his enforcer app. ARs are not meant to be made in a contest, or who can post the most valid ARs, the AR formats are there to report players who constantly ruin roleplay, and break rules intentionally. Posting ARs and using them as support in your enforcer app doesn't help, it only makes you seem power hungry.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

It makes me laugh how most of these -Supports are because bean can "yells". Fun fact, that can be stopped instantly, it is most likely down to his mic or that he simply has a loud voice. Bean cans calm and positive attitude would reflect nicely upon the staff team, who seen to be at the moment having a sense of humour failure.

A mod is more than just answering reports. They're there to help people (which sadly only a few seem to do these days). Most mods after they get their rank are no longer seen in /help or answering general questions. I think bean can would be different, he is a nice guy who would want to and continue helping people.

Reaction score
looks like uve really took some time into this and kudos for that, it's just that every time i see u ur always for to loud and always just ott, honestly if u can calm it down I don't doubt u will be great but for now I don't really support it.
Just take the time in trying to calm it down and I'm sure I'll have a lot more support.
Good luck

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for the past couple days and I've finally came to a conclusion that I thinks fit! @Bean Can is a great player and can be very friendly at times he also has a very good knowledge of the rules as he's been at this community for two years, but in my opinion I'm afraid he just lacks the maturity and patience to be a staff member here. Although he has his good moments I've witnessed him with a very negative attitude towards players and that isn't what we look for in a administrator at least I know I don't! I apologize if my feedback has triggered anyone but this is just how I feel about this enforcer application.

Reaction score
Update:

After seeing Bean Can more OOC and seeing a lot less of the unnecessary screaming in game, I'm going to change my opinion on this application.

Bean is honestly a really calm person when he has to be. I get sometimes he can get carried away like we all do, but when speaking on TeamSpeak he a great person to talk to!

He has an excellent knowledge of the rules and laws, having not received any punishments in ages and being involved with the PLPD. He engages well with the community, and I do feel he is ready to take on Enforcer.

+Support

Reaction score
I honestly never know what to think about Bean can, one day he's immature and then the next he's the most serious person ever.

He's fairly active and known in the community so he has that going for him.

I'm just not sure if you would be able to handle a staff position for I will be neutral on your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.