nutrient10

IN-GAME NAME:
Alex Mills

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:63141227

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction

For those of you who don't know who I am, my steam name is nutrient10 and I go by the name of Alex, which is my in-game name. I have been a member of this community since late 2014. I started to really get into the server around Q2 of 2015 but I only really became very active in the overall community from late 2017 and early 2018 onwards. Throughout my time in this community, I have received some punishments in the forms of bans and warnings, as well as verbal warnings, which are completely acceptable and of my own negligence. However, I put my foot down a while back and decided that that isn’t going to happen again and swiftly began to improve my attitude. I haven’t received any formal punishment in nearly two years. My last ban was over two years ago on 25 July 2017 and my last warning was issued to me over one year ago on 18 May 2018. I believe this clearly portrays that I have made an incredible improvement in my attitude in general and to the community as well.

Why I want to be an Enforcer

The most important reasons for me wanting to become an Enforcer is to help the community, aid with dealing with reports as well as assisting with the enforcement of the rules, and lastly just generally wanting to get more involved in the community I love. I have always had a passion for helping others and I believe I will find fulfilment in this role due to being able to assist the community even more than I can already by helping out with the enforcement of the rules. Of course, I have been trying my best to do all of this already by helping (new) players as well as being active in help chat and making reports and trying my best to enforce the rules myself where possible. However, as a staff member, I would be able to take this to a new level and assist the community even more than I can already. I often notice people complaining about there not being many staff members on and so on, I believe I will be able to assist in this area due to my activity, experience and devotion to this community.

To summarise, I love helping (people) out as much as I can and I also like to push myself further, because of this, I think this would be a great opportunity for me to take on the responsibility of being a staff member where I can help the community that I’ve been a part of for so long even more than I can already. Of course, I can already help members of the community by answering their queries and helping them get started and so on, which I constantly do, however, through my experience in the community, I believe I would be of greater assistance as a staff member as I would be able to contribute my skills and experience gained to the staff team and to the community as a whole, as well as just be an extra pair of hands.

Police Department

Some of my achievements in the PD include receiving multiple awards recently for my hard work in PS and IA which demonstrates my dedication and determination for what I do, becoming a supervisor and so on. My experience in Internal Affairs as a Supervisory Investigator has taught me how to effectively investigate alleged misconduct and then come to a fair and neutral outcome. As a supervisor, I have gained a lot of essential experience in dealing with supervisor calls, handing out punishments such as reprimands where necessary, and other cases where I have demonstrated that I can easily digest information and then come to a fair conclusion that suits all parties.

Rule and law knowledge

Throughout my time in this community, I have been able to experience all sides of the rules and laws countless times. From legal activities as a cop or illegal activities as a civilian. As a result of this, I am confident that I have been able to gain a very thorough understanding of all areas of the rules as well as laws through this experience within the community, which is another factor for me considering this position as I believe I can use this knowledge to assist others and help with the enforcement of the rules. Alongside this, I am always putting this knowledge to use by making in-game reports which I believe substantiates that I have a good knowledge of them.

Key characteristics

• I am independent
• I work well in a team
• I am dedicated
• I am understanding
• I am calm and approachable
• I am confident

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I am active on the TeamSpeak server and I am usually in-game or busy if I am muted.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Previous Enforcer Applications

https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-enforcer-application.37526/
https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-enforcer-application.37928/
https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-enforcer-application.38573/

Although my previous Enforcer Applications were rejected, they have been a great aid for me as I have been able to take in the feedback that I have received from them and then improve myself as much as possible in order to be able to fit into the role of Enforcer and have a better attitude towards the community in general. Because of this, I now feel much more confident than I was compared to the previous times I have applied for Enforcer as I have been able to change my mindset, improve on my weaknesses and improve my attitude for the better.

Feedback and improvements since my last application

After my last Enforcer Application which I posted quite a long time ago now, the feedback I had received was centred around demonstrating my rule knowledge a lot more as well as showing how I handle myself in admin situations. Although I would say that my rule knowledge was and is extremely good, the Admin Team just didn't have much to base my rule knowledge on back in July. I have since continued making numerous reports in-game whenever I witness somebody breaking the rules and make action requests where needed, I often try to resolve things in-game as much as possible unless I need to take it to the forums. From this, I have been and still am proving my knowledge of the rules as well as how I conduct myself in admin situations.

Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Lastly, I am very welcoming to criticism and feedback. I am very adaptable and determined to improve on my weaknesses and it would be appreciated if you guys can point them out to help me improve.
Thank you for reading my application.​

A1L

Reaction score
Like I said in my old reply, just going to re-paste it.

+Support Active presence on the server, always attempts to help people, has experience and good law and rule knowledge. Been working with him in the PD for a bit, has great motivation, he demonstrates his good work-ethic in Internal Affairs & People Services, surely he'd make a great staff member, good luck. Always attempting to help people in OOC, don't really see no reason not to accept you, would make a good addition.

Reaction score
Very matured dude for 16y/o relax alittle but anyway i believe this guy deserves to be apart of the staff team on perpheads.com.israel i've never seen him flame in OOC/IC seems to be helping other members and i mean he foking sold me VIP maybe be alittle more active in help chat but anyways +Support

Reaction score
+support

You can see he really is putting effort in helping people, I realised he helped every /help there is,
fr. Someone like this has potential as staff.

Reaction score
+ Support
He's been with PERP for quite a long time, and he always attempts to assist people in the best way possible.
He's helped me many times before, and he seems caring and kind; qualities that are irrefutably required for staff positions.
Can't imagine anyone else as a better candidate.

Deleted member 5577

+Support
Would make a splendid addition to the staff team, very mature for his age and knows the server well he displays this through /help and he's been very helpful when I've asked him about different situations. I can see that he's very proactive to help people which is definitely what the staff team needs.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.