Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:
This section of my application is for anyone who doesn’t know who I am. My in-game name is Matt Grand and it kind of always has been. I joined back in June of 2014 and I’ve been here within most of that time. I have the highest playtime out of any player who has never held the rank of moderator (5 months 21 days). I’m an ex-enforcer and I was enforcer from July 31-December 1st within that time I got 2 people perm banned for hacking and I issued 60+warnings and I’ve only had one of those warning disputed (none of my bans were disputed.

Skills:
My skills since I was last enforcer have been greatly worked on and I’ve been working on the skill I messed up on last time maturity.

Leadership: I believe that I possess the skill of leadership, and would be suited well enough to handle my own situations on my own.

Calm: Ever since my last enforcer application I have been trying to improve on this skill and I believe that I possess this ability to an extent were it wouldn’t conflict with my role and would only assist.

Patience: I believe that I am patient to the extent were I would never rush a situation but not to the point where I would make a situation last a lot longer than it should.

Friendly: I wouldn’t ever come out as hostile and would always be friend and be helpful.

Rule/law knowledge: After a year since my last ban I have read over the rules multiple times and learned about everything that I have done wrong involving the rules/laws. This one is an obvious skill needed for being an enforcer. I believe I have an excellent rule/law knowledge.

Maturity: This is what I’ve mainly worked/trying to always work on, when I asked why I was denied they stated “Not very serious. Hasn't demonstrated he's improved”. Which is why I’ve been working on this. The last time I was an enforcer I wasn’t as mature as I should’ve been. As a thing said at a staff meeting was “I’m a good staff member 90% of the time but 10% of the time I’m fucking around and that’s when I fuck up”. I believe I’ve matured within that time and I’ve acknowledged that there is a time to be serious and there is a time I don’t have to be serious.

The big question (Why I want to become an enforcer)

I want to become an enforcer because I genuinely have a huge love for this community. I’ve been in it for nearly 4 years now (for the most part) and I’ve always found myself coming back if I ever leave. I want to become an enforcer to help with everything possible a staff member can help with and I’ll even try to help with stuff a staff member normally doesn’t help with. I want to help with this community because I love this community and the players within it. If I’m given the chance to become an enforcer again I promise I will NOT disappoint.

I’m often on when there aren’t any staff members on I’ve ran into times (a lot recently) where I’m on and there aren’t any staff members on. If I’m given a staff rank, I’ll be the second American staff member on the team. I really want to join the staff team because I enjoyed being in it the staff team. I’ve been in the community for 4 years now and I’m extremely committed to the server and getting enforcer. If given the opportunity me I will handle every situation carefully and unbiased.

Improvements I’ve made since my other enforcer applications:

The last time I got denied from enforcer I was denied for

- Lack of activity in creating action requests, and how my last ones where on the same person

- Lack of activity in creating high quality reports

- My previous experience as staff and not demonstrating that I’ve changed.

- lack of seriousness as I used to mess around on the server a lot.

When I received the reasoning behind me being denied, I tried to find ways to improve on them. The thing about me not making action requests and reports, if I find a rule breaker I always shadow play the situation and get a recording, after that I’ll always report it. I can’t change my previous experience being a staff member, I entered it last time with the wrong mindset and that caused me to mess up. It’s been 2 years since my last time being an enforcer and I think the best way to improve something is time. I’m 2 years older than I was when I was an enforcer, I feel I’ve greatly improved since then. I’m moving onto my last year in my countries public education. When I was an enforcer, I had times where I was serious and there were times I wasn’t serious. Back to the good 90% of the time then 10% of the time I was messing around. I was serious when it came down to it, but I would mess around a lot which was my downfall. When I’m on the server now I try to remain as serious as possible and avoid “minging” which I feel that I haven’t since I’ve returned. I feel that now I’ve improved on my reasons getting denied and that if I get enforcer I’ll be entering enforcer with the right mindset.

The last time I applied for enforcer @ayjay ツ helped me a lot by giving out everything I need to work on. Ayjay pointed out the main flaws I needed to work which are:

- My communication skills such as leadership. I’ve worked on this by helping players in-game, I’ve been active in the help chat and whenever I see someone need help I will help them I more often than not. I’ve also made reports whenever I see a rule break happen. During admin situations I explain in detail of the situation and I am usually correct about the rule break I report. I’ve had situations where an administrator is spectating me and they said that I handled the situation well such as @Collier

- Another issue they saw was my capability to remain mature. To counter act, the staff team thinking I can’t remain mature, I’ve handled every situation maturely and kept a mentality to remain mature. Whenever I deal with situations I avoid raising my voice and avoid acting in a childish manner. I’ve also been more active than I was since my last application (I’ve been for at least 2-3 hours a day and I’ve been more active in the community in general).

I’ve been trying to be the best me I can be, I’ve been trying extremely hard to get enforcer. I’m serious about being an enforcer this time around and if I’m given the chance to be enforcer again I will not make any simpleminded mistakes like the last time I was enforcer and I will remain mature and serious at all times on the server, TeamSpeak, and forums. I feel that the last time applying for enforcer I wasn’t prepared to take on the role of enforcer. This time around if I’m given enforcer I feel that I am completely ready. I feel that the time in-between my last enforcer application and now I've greatly improved, and I feel that I’m completely ready to take on the role again.

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓

My playtime is 5 months and 21 days

No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓

My last warning was over a year ago and I haven’t been banned for nearly 3 years

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓

I was an enforcer before and I’ve gone a long time without breaking any rules.

You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

I’m on TS everyday and I’m active in it. I talking to a fair amount of people in the TS every day.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would like to thank anyone who reads my enforcer application and/or gives feedback whether it’s positive or negative. I would also like to thank the staff team to consider me for enforcer and a special thanks to @Ayjay and @TinySlayer for providing my reasons for being denied. If any person is concerned about me being enforcer or want to ask me a few questions before posting a reply feel free to add me on steam/contact me on steam or pm on the forums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support,
Bean can seems like a friendly person and a chill guy. He would be a great staff member.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support Your really friendly and have really good knowledge of rules. I really hope you get this role!

Reaction score
+support even though upper staff don’t give a shit what we put on these. Bean can is really deserving of this rank was a fine enforcer back in the day fuck yeah. #USA #1 EU Last

Reaction score
Bean is honestly a really helpful and friendly person I do think he should be given a chance to become an enforcer again I think he would do really well, I can't remember exactly what happened before but what I did see of him was really good, good luck mate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I must give this guy a +Support, he is very active and seems to have a great knowledge about rules in order to enforce them, also he is a very friendly guy to everyone.
I wish you good luck with your application.

Plus he lets me raid him without calling cops

Reaction score
+support a really nice guy and i have seen him help a lot of people and he seems to have great rule knowledge aswell and he is capable of enforcing them. He is also active.

Reaction score
Very decent lad, and he's been trying constantly to improve even before I became an enforcer. He's really changed and hopefully the staff team take this into consideration when putting you forward, good luck mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.