Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Introduction:
My in-games name is Matt Grand, I got my steam name from this community because people said my microphone sounds like a Bean Can, and my real name is Hunter. I've been part of this community for about 5 years now (5 years in June).

Experience:
I've been a staff member 2 times and if accepted this would be my third time. The first time I took my role not very seriously and was fairly immature. Second time I took it seriously, but I tried to be a staff member at a bad time in my life. It was a point where I got my first job, was taking college classes, trying to have a social life, and was trying to graduate early all at the same time. They gave me a month to get a certain amount of reports and I wasn't even close , the deadline was coming up and was considering resigning, but they demoted me a week before it it. I was also a PTO, a sergeant, policing and policy, and a TFU officer which is why I'm extremely familiar with the server laws.

The real question "why I want to be enforcer":
Perpheads is extremely fun(I wouldn't be here for 5 years if it wasn't). My time on perpheads has been full of ups and downs from me being a consistent rule breaker to becoming a staff member. If I had to go back I would do it all again(hopefully with less mistakes). My favorite memories on perpheads have been my experiences with being staff. Between having friends within the staff team, helping with events, and handling reports. I consider myself well knowledgeable about the rules and laws and I would be able to handle the role.

Why I was denied last and improvements since:
- Being inactive when the last time I was a staff member

I returned about 2 month ago and since then I've been on everyday for a couple of hours (somedays a lot more than that). I had a lot going on in my life last time I was staff and never found time on perpheads/do reports. Now it will be completely different, there's not only a lot less going on in my life atm( and over the next several months) but I'm completely invested into me playing perp again. I understand why other wouldn't trust me about being active but just look at my activity the past months and you'll see I'm not lying about my activity. I came back with 6 months 6 days playtime and I'm at 6 months 18 days now.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I just want to thank everyone for reading my application, and I'm 100% open to criticism.

Reaction score
Having been staff 2 times before just shows inconstistency to me - either way I don't think your mature. Being said that is just my opinion, I think the staff should look towards other people - especially people who haven't been staff before, who might prove themselves or provide new opinions/viewpoints to situations.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.