Being able to change the colour of the whole hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/being-able-to-change-the-colour-of-the-whole-hat.18693/

Main Idea: Being able to colour more than just that band thingy that goes around the hat.

Full description of the idea:
I can't really say more than what I just said above.

Why should it be added?: So we can walk around in, like, full white/purple/red suits with matching hats, instead of having white bands and a black hat and looking like an idiot.

Pros: Not looking like a pleb
More customisation

Cons: None

*Other additions: Possibly adding decals and stuff to the hats, the same way we do other clothing

Reaction score
As much as I like this idea I can't really seem to support it. People already look laughable with these type of clothes and accessoires already (seriously, just take a good look at this fashion choice and now imagine the bowler hat in complete lime)
e1c2e03478.png

Being only able to color the small band on the hat is fine tbh. Unless you want stuff like this in the near future which is just...no.
863FF41E1025EBDA908FD388B6BE6391D1CE5B69

Reaction score
No, I want to be able to customize the white shirt under the suit jacket. This discussion should really just be about the clothing in general, being able to change the color of everything.

Reaction score
We might redo the hat system in the future, but as of now we're not going to change it to be fully colorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.