Being allowed to shoot people for running into shootouts

Should shooting people for standing around in shootouts not leaving be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Not as cop but yes

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Personally I feel as though this should be allowed, as:
- You never know if someones going to aid cops
- You don't know if they're armed and gonna jump you
- If they're loitering around the shootout for a significant amount of time, realising the situation they are in and choosing to stick around for whatever reason its safe to assume that they have a motive of being there that could fatally conflict with your reason for shooting cops.
- People playing stupid games are entitled to receive a stupid prize.

This shit is getting out of hand and some of us are getting tired of people licking our bumholes during shootouts. Admins do all they can to help in most cases but it seems this isn't enough to stop this issue.​

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/increase-in-enforcement-of-these-rules.37193/
3.4 (Shootouts)
The part of this rule that we've had issues with recently seems to be people standing around in shootouts, and remaining in areas for prolonged amounts of time after committing serious crimes. If you get caught up in a shootout, assess the risks before getting involved, and decide if it's the best choice to do so for yourself. Standing around unarmed whilst bullets fly past your head is completely unacceptable, get as far away from the area as quickly as you can.

Shoot around their general area if they linger around a shootout and you're too far away for any voice communication (Give them 30 seconds or so). If they can't take the hint shoot their arm or leg. If they bleed out or die from the shot it's their fault.

Reaction score
why are you bringing up specific arguments on a general discussion

nothing is achieved and your point is null because its not actually about the discussion at hand and all youre trying to do is incite an argument

take my dumb

Reaction score
Personally I feel as though this should be allowed, as:
Wait, you're saying this was never allowed? That explains all the IA complaints...

in all seriousness if we are all cirklecirking realism so much here fuck yeah i'm going to shoot you for running in a crime scene. Can you imagine what the fuck would happen if you enter a crime scene where lives are at stake?

Remember that there were times here it was acceptable to shoot someone if they ate a burger under gunpoint. Going to guarantee you you will be instantly demoted if you do that now.

Last edited by a moderator:

amr

Reaction score
Bringing it up because he is coming here acting like a victim crying about exactly what he is doing.

Reaction score
throw about accusations all you want it doesnt prove shit and all you do is derail the thread

take another dumb

Reaction score
You're bringing up a completely irrelevant statement that makes you look like an idiot.
You litteraly posted two OOC messages which are directly aimed at YOU. they clearly indicated you were acting toxic too. You then ramble about not disclosing the full story; but what the fuck are you doing right now? It's not even a screenshot too.
We're all idiots and toxic here sometimes, even though i rant about it i can't deny i have minged myself. But im willing to get a bullet in the head for that.

The only one acting as a victim is you; you're posting off-topic just to hate and slander Wylde.

Reaction score
I already do this?

I mean, dont stay around during a shootout. Im not getting stressed because someone is behind me lurking, spectating the shootout. If you decide to stick around I'll just shoot you.
The amount of times I got flanked by a spectator is ridiculous so I am not taking risks, stay around too long and you get hit in the 'crossfire'.

Edit:
Before anyone says, you do this all the time.
Yes, I do, shoot me I don't care, it's deserved.

Last edited:

amr

Reaction score
Lmao you mega lolies are on a next level toxic, now your spewing bullshit when hit with a valid statement, alright mate, I have said this guy does exactly what hes crying against then comes here and starts crying about people bumlicking him and his shitty crew.

Reaction score
literally no one of them are megalolis what the fuck is this slander

Reaction score
Same, if I see anyone staring at me during a shootout I will kill them. Rather that than having the risk of them pulling up a gun and killing me.

Reaction score
@amr well he didnt comment to your reply? just because people are defending him doesnt mean they are megalolis?

It could be that your post was actually dumb and you just dont realize that

amr

Reaction score
I was talking about how he is basically saying that most of the server is bumlicking him and his crew during shoot outs when in reality he is coming and doing this exact thing to others. Thus the point of him making this whole thread when there is already a rule and already methods to deal with this. its pathetic and honestly i could care less about the people defending him.

Reaction score
Ok, right.

amr said:
]Lmao you mega lolies are on a next level toxic,
i am not in any org with the people in this thread. i haven't done any criminal roleplay in over 5 months.

amr said:
]now your spewing bullshit when hit with a valid statement,
Define spewing bullshit? listen here buddy you post on a thread which purpose is to improve the server. You come here to slander Wylde, claiming he's the toxic one. CLEARLY you were baiting him some way or another since the comment is DIRECTED AT YOU. But regardless, you didn't even post the entire chat screenshot. nooo, you ONLY posted two messages he said, and then say something about jumping to conclusions, and not knowing the full story? Post the full fucking story, i dare you.

amr said:
]I have said this guy does exactly what hes crying against then comes here and starts crying about people bumlicking him and his shitty crew.

I don't believe Wylde is the cause of toxicity in this situation or the server in general. But lets say he is on an olsen level of toxicity, ok? He still is trying to contribute to the roleplay on this server. You're posting here litteraly an angry rant against him. How are you helping?

Reaction score
I agree only if you are able to actually hit them after firing shots near them. Then you can actually hit them. And then if they cry they cry. They will either learn or do it again but either way, it will just refill the cup won't it? *sip*