Perpheads: Black and White

Reaction score
Guys pls stop saying things like "you are saying stupid shit". This is a RP server and some people wants to RP why can't you make constructive comments and why everyone is feeling the urge to disprove the thread owner. If you guys stopped suppressing people who are giving a voice to current e-sports situation maybe we could have more people RPing. I think event team is fine and all that but pre-planned events can't take the place of passive RP made by players. Using city funds to pay hostage takers is a good recommendation for example. Also there is a wave of new players and i think they would enjoy more of passive RP than shootout (by passive RP i don't mean opening a shop front of CH to sell stuff)

• Agree
Reactions: Leo
Reaction score
Smashing response to that reply, it seems like your rebuttal died with your attempt at blaming the staff team for not being creative with your roleplay. The fact that this was your response to someone trying to dissuade you from the notion that it's the server's fault you don't roleplay speaks more to your character than it does to the integrity of the staff team.

I asked you in shoutbox what you, specifically, have tried roleplay-wise and you came up empty. Rethink your stance on this.

Reaction score
TYqluCd.png

@hotdog 6 @Lucius Husky @Inchs @Misel @Double J as far as I can see in our event staff channel, as well as staff members who are there to help too if they are willing to.

Reaction score
buy me a coffee and tell me what event u have on your mind through discord

Reactions: Leo
Reaction score
rules will always be a general guideline, I never see them as gospel. Like for example, I am an avid breaker of rules 3.8 and 3.9, but I don't receive punishment because I try my hardest to create things that are as unobtrusive as possible, to an extent. Additionally, I don't expect new players to read every rule, because who the hell wants to read a giant wall of endless text?
It's really difficult to get everyone on the same wavelength; the only 'limit' is if people are interested in your idea or not. There are so many times I've setup areas of RP, and no one has come, simply because they don't find that fun. This is the same reason I never grow drugs, because I don't find it fun.
I hope im not coming across as a contrarian, because I'm not, but I'm finding it quite hard to agree with the points you're making. It feels to me like you're having a bit of a whinge

Reaction score
In the last few weeks I have personally gotten bored of Perp. I'm getting bored of cops v robbers because that's all the server is and has been for a while. But I don't go around blabbing about how we should all role play better and then sit there and do nothing about it. At this point gmod itself has gotten boring and I only come onto the server now and again to get into shootouts or go on as cop for pursuits etc. I've personally found FiveM to be better as perp is limited in what role play can actually be done. There is only so much the Staff can do to promote role play but if the community doesn't try to promote it themselves and do something to make different situations and actually rp themselves then it won't change from the black and white cops and robbers.