Bertie *TRADING* - Punchwhore and rdm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex / Danny Bishop
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett
His/Her SteamID:
# 1898 "Bertie *TRADING*" STEAM_0:0:39724163 03:16 99 0 active

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I just spawned in, Grant Pressman and Bertie Bennett was both running for mayor, I voted Grant Pressman, and Bertie then started punch whoring the mayor, nearly resulting in the mayor's death, i joined secret service, so did Bertie and started trying to assassinate me. Which resulted in his death for no reason at all. He also screams the taxes where too high, yet the mayor only joined and was never warned / had a chance to lower them, and they did not affect Bertie at all.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

@Bertie

Also, to add to the action request the three following users were abusing the rating system, as this is in no way dumb and no rules where broken by me, only their friend and bertie himself.

Q0XSZIx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Of course you cut out the part where you jaywalk and abuse help chat.
And it shows YOU punchwhoring at the start too

Reaction score
Such a minge.

User seems broke multiple rules by abusing SS job for ATTEMPTING kill you, kill mayor and such more. (He needs to know how to control a mouse, obviously)

The guys whoever voting this thread as "Dumb" actually quit mocking the situation.

+Support, User should receive a punishment for his actions.

Also user and his friends is currently abusing the rating system by voting everyone's post as "Dumb" without a valid reason. Please do whatever is necessary, thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So my question is that why are all three of you teaming up on him? Your comments literally compliment each other and you guys are agreeing to each other's posts. I'm the mayor in the video, by the way.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451022812,1451022210][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to add to this though. I got assassinated by Sam and a few others after they voted for high taxes.
It was clearly stated here : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583298807
that I was killed for high taxes but it was by popular demand! Did they really vote for high taxes so that my face would be shot off?
I remember Sam with a sniper rifle, but he was the first to vote for high taxes, as shown right here : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=583299172
He's not replying in the server.

Reaction score
Basically, I admit to job abusing, I am sorry for doing so in that respect. But it was about 5am on Christmas, everyone was having a bit of fun, however, before I get my punishment I would like Danny to post his FULL demo as it shows him also breaking rules as much as me.

It was also 5am on Christmas day if anyone was wondering

Last edited:

Alex

Basically, I admit to job abusing, I am sorry for doing so in that respect. But it was about 5am on Christmas, everyone was having a bit of fun, however, before I get my punishment I would like Danny to post his FULL demo as it shows him also breaking rules as much as me.

Does it matter What time it is? And no i Will not post a demo. Also neither of me or mayor was in on your "banter"
[DOUBLEPOST=1451024382,1451024320][/DOUBLEPOST]

Does it matter What time it is? And no i Will not post a demo. Also neither of me or mayor was in on your "banter"

Reaction score
Bertie shouldn't have abused his job as ss, so I believe that a blacklist should be added.
But do you mind posting the full demo? As they're saying that you've also broken some rules.

Reaction score
After watching the demo he only joined the job to kill you and the mayor therefor abusing the fact that the job has a weapon. The trigger seemed to be you joining secret service however I could not see why he decided to suddenly do this. Please upload a full demo showing the events before he started assaulting the mayor.

Quick message to the mayor it could have been solved with the panic button.

Reaction score
Yes I hate to agree but.... oh well.
He abused his powers as SS and used the gun to kill you for no reason. He should receive a punishment but so should you as you broke 3.3 as you were jumping around when being shot at and people believe that you broke more rules (@Sam).
Anyways you have my support for this AR.

Reaction score
On a shitty apple laptop rn, excuse me.

If you go over to this thread, it clearly says "Failing to provide a demo when asked for It may be considered as you're hiding something"

Whether this gets accepted or not, I'm sure the staff member who is dealing with action requests this week will ask for a FULL demo. If you didn't do anything wrong, why won't you just upload the damn demo?

Reaction score
After watching the demo he only joined the job to kill you and the mayor therefor abusing the fact that the job has a weapon. The trigger seemed to be you joining secret service however I could not see why he decided to suddenly do this. Please upload a full demo showing the events before he started assaulting the mayor.

Quick message to the mayor it could have been solved with the panic button.
No cops, so panic button would be useless, though I still don't know what button it is.

Reaction score
Ok, Danny. First of it effected no ones RP, it was 5am and there was no one on except you guys and one other. It's just a bit of fun, I don't know why you are being such snitch when you can just have fun and play along with it.

I dont think this should be accepted, the reason being 1. No ones RP was ruined 2. It was 5am and I don't know why you would be up at such a time on christmas day 3. There was like 5 people on the server most of you where at the scene (No one was fucking on).

Danny I don't know why you have to make an AR on everything even the most smallest things, don't you have something else to be doing. Lastly why would you snitch on your ORG member for having a bit of fun. If this gets accepted you are not welcome back.

The only reason you made this is because you got kicked out of the org, this is something a 5 year old do. Get a crip Danny.

Reaction score
Also, don't abuse help chat:
xxvRao4.jpg

And I feel as if I hadn't kicked you, you wouldn't of made an AR

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stop bitching around guys. Alex, post your full demo.
Bertie admitted to job abusing. Ez

Alex, on the template it says Demo required. Not a clip....

Upload your demo. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looks like because, it's christmas Bertie had no intention of rping. I don't fully agree though however, you could have done something before to annoy him maybe? Please upload a full demo. tbh it's christmas you can't seem to take a bit of fun he's trying to get everybody to laugh and as people are saying there is 5 people on the server it's not ruining 2 people rp. Although, he did break rules why are you such a snitch and want to get everybody banned. You seem to see everybody else breaking rules although, you've had a perma ban for breaking to many.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451085587,1451084258][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm just going to add you only make an Ar when people break rules when you die. Shows something mhm?

Status
Not open for further replies.