I'm sorry for earlier

Reaction score
Earlier today I ruined an RP hostage situation as medic, I was responding to another call and returned later to slums to check up on the situation due to the many life alerts.

When I arrived I was gunpointed by Tomiko and I used my /panic which broke 3.4 and I'm so very sorry for my actions, I hope the people who were there can forgive me since I did ruin it.

This ended up that James Petersmith gave me a warning which was the first one I had gotten in two weeks.

Reaction score
Its really good of you to say this and be responsible by saying ur sorry. Great job man :D

Deleted member 5920

Well the hostage sit fucked up anyway as the SWAT didn't listen resulting in all the hostages dying.

Garrett Woodfield

Good job making a sorry thread about it! I must say, that even if it was hostage sit, does it matter? SWAT always ignore hostage sits.. I've literally never played as a civilian and swat were about to raid us without them just rushing in.. Even when i had hostage.

Reaction score
Its good that you are sorry for your actions, its always great to see players that is breaking rules are sorry for it and they know what they have done wrong. Everyone does mistakes, and this shows that you are aware about what you have done wrong, and now next step is to learn about this in the future :) Mate, take some times to read the rules/laws and you will be fine.;)