Best supercars?

Reaction score
I'm wanting to buy a new car and I have some cash to splash out with, what would be the best supercar in terms of speed and handling?

Reaction score
If you dont care about fuel, Tesla
If you dont care about trunk storage, Pagani Zonda
Mclaren p1 is the middle ground in terms of both
Mazad Furai has un;limited fuel, car security upgrade on spawn and goes 140 mph un-upgraded,

Reaction score
Do note this is my opinion/experience.

Like some others said. Tesla p4p best one. Unlimited fuel which in turn makes you earn it back in the long run.

Other good supercars:
- audi r8, relatively good handling (some say best for price bracket)
- lambo murcielago, drive this one personally. Decent handling with good acceleration and speed.
- porsche, dunno which one exact name is but around same price. Was decent. Personally dont have this one. Only got the 2+ mil one. But has great sound and all round decent car.

Terrible supercars:
- bugatti, nice car for braggingrights but its a tiermachine cuz its drives terrible and costs a beginner car to repair everytime.
- ferrari la ferrari, feels off to me but looks dope

Personally Id usually advice peeps to keep mini untill they can buy like a decent 1 mil car. I really like the porsche cayenne and maserati ghibli S.

After that start leveling firearms (and previously marksmanship but that moneysink is gone luckily for you).

Only once ur acc is set, start looking to grind for supercar, but honestly only the tesla is rlly worth it. Others are expensive for name and looks (and speed).

But truly goated car for the price compared to looks is the jeep grand cherokee. Costs 200k. Looks really cool but is slow af.

Oh and dont forget to buy the transit somewhere along the line. Its has best trunk ingame and loads of seats. Also perfect for raiding cuz u can put planters in the back. (Moderators and up got that really good truck, but they pay fredy 100euros a month to rent it.)

Reaction score
Oh and tip: you can testdrive all cars for free. Aslong as u dont damage them and return within the time, then u get the deposit back.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, any thoughts on the mclaren f1?