Best way to get banned?

Once I am unbanned, hypothetically what is the best rule to break to get banned again

• Total voters
Reaction score
hi i am unbanned soon so everybody please vote on the best hypothetical way to get banned again on my first day back in the server

please note this is a hypothetical so dont ban me for this poll, its not one of the options on the poll

Reaction score
MassRDM has been done in virtually every conceivable way and means next to nothing to anyone beyond being dead for a few seconds and getting their stuff back.

Spamming racism = everyone just thinks you’re a massive moron (Because you are if you do it) doing absolutely nothing funny, creative or likeable, and absolutely no one cares or even remembers you 15 minutes later.

Randomly killing the mayor = See massRDM point.

Kidnapping to create a human centipede whilst micspamming would be an incredible feat but you’re unlikely to pull it off if you randomly kidnap too many people on account of 3.4 being followed by like 4/10 players however believe it or not the first part of that one’s been done before. You’ll be reported by the first random kidnap victim and likely would be stopped before you could even take them to a home.

Running across intersection would take time to get punished for since we rarely camp intersection anyways. It’s also a lame way to go out.

Option 4 because it would be impressive to get away with more than 3 random kidnappings without reason.

Unless you’re a ginormous pedophile and / or someone currently or formerly highly respected it’s unlikely for a permabanned player nowadays to even be remembered by most players up to a week later at most so I’d drop this fantasy of trying to “go out with a bang”. Players need to regularly interact with you here nowadays to remember you en masse.

Last edited:
Reaction score
MassRDM has been done in virtually every conceivable way and means next to nothing to anyone beyond being dead for a few seconds and getting their stuff back.
So-called "free thinkers" when their virtual mass murder spree has gone unnoticed since you can accomplish it two minutes of joining the server

Reaction score
So-called "free thinkers" when their virtual mass murder spree has gone unnoticed since you can accomplish it two minutes of joining the server
B… but I blew up a bazaar shop and knocked all their props and items on the floor! And shot 3 people! In real life this would be a national tragedy!!!!!

Reaction score
Cheat, then screenshare your cheats in the perpcord and pretend you don't know your exposing yourself

Don't cheat tho...
He’s speaking from experience!

Rat your pc so you can turn walls into one way windows!!!!

Reaction score
He’s speaking from experience!

Rat your pc so you can turn walls into one way windows!!!!
I didn’t know deleting my wall textures would cause them to disappear please unban!

Reaction score
Statistically, more staff have been banned for cheating in the past two years, and then gotten staff, then staff who have been given enforcer for free after getting helper.............

Again don't cheat!
Also Helper is not a route to Enforcer!

Reaction score
Statistically, more staff have been banned for cheating in the past two years, and then gotten staff, then staff who have been given enforcer for free after getting helper.............

Again don't cheat!
Also Helper is not a route to Enforcer!
leak the list…

Reaction score
Minorly inconvenience people secretly. Prop push their cars out of the parking lot space a little (or with your car) then call RC saying it is illegally parked.
Shoot someone from really, really far once in the leg at suburbs and immediately drive away. This will burn a bandage or force them back to hospital. If you want to cover this up, have a friend stand nearby and tell a staff member you wanted to assasinate your friend (create legitimate in-game beef first).
Create legitimate in-game beef with an OOC friend at Bazaar where it would be allowed for either of you to shoot each other. Stand in front of each other so that there's civilians behind you, hit them in 'realistic' crossfire.
First create beef with a friend that would warrant you shooting each other (or do it before too). Then, leave and steal someone's car. Have your friend magically find you and pursue you while you are in the stolen car - have him pit you into a wall at now high speeds and wreck their vehicle.
Drop an appropriately sufficient unfrozen prop on the bazaar crossing. Do it while running, and keep running. This will support that you did it on accident if you are questioned. Alternatively, place it properly somewhere and run away, then metagame with your friend to place it in the road outside of your pov so much the demo won't cover it. Ultimately, you'll wreck a car.

And some more

Reaction score
Statistically, more staff have been banned for cheating in the past two years, and then gotten staff
People always say I cheated.. To catch a cheater you have to think like a cheater

Reaction score
Minorly inconvenience people secretly. Prop push their cars out of the parking lot space a little (or with your car) then call RC saying it is illegally parked.
Shoot someone from really, really far once in the leg at suburbs and immediately drive away. This will burn a bandage or force them back to hospital. If you want to cover this up, have a friend stand nearby and tell a staff member you wanted to assasinate your friend (create legitimate in-game beef first).
Create legitimate in-game beef with an OOC friend at Bazaar where it would be allowed for either of you to shoot each other. Stand in front of each other so that there's civilians behind you, hit them in 'realistic' crossfire.
First create beef with a friend that would warrant you shooting each other (or do it before too). Then, leave and steal someone's car. Have your friend magically find you and pursue you while you are in the stolen car - have him pit you into a wall at now high speeds and wreck their vehicle.
Drop an appropriately sufficient unfrozen prop on the bazaar crossing. Do it while running, and keep running. This will support that you did it on accident if you are questioned. Alternatively, place it properly somewhere and run away, then metagame with your friend to place it in the road outside of your pov so much the demo won't cover it. Ultimately, you'll wreck a car.

And some more
I think a few of your demos should be reviewed

Reaction score
3.4 works every time However mic spamming while making the human centipede is a funny way too go, however drift kinging the mayor with a mini cooper going 100MPH would be funny

Last edited: