ViDeO_GaMeZ poll 1- Which job do you most perfer?

As an idealist I like researching to give me a better understanding of a certain thing in order to u

• Police Officer (inc. Police Lieutenant)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medic

• Taxi Driver

• Mayor

• Firefighter

• Secret Service

• Delivery

• Road Crew

• Speed Enforcement

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As an idealist I like researching to give me a better understanding of a certain thing in order to use that information to develop better ideas. In order to get the information I have decided to do a series of polls over the month. These polls are completely optional so you do not need to partake in them, it would be appreciated though as it can help the server in the long run.

Please try to take these polls as serious as you can and answer them to the best of your abilities.
Which job do you mostly prefer?
This poll will close midnight on 13/06/2014

Reaction score
Jazz said:
Wheres mass murderer?
Only offical jobs I'm afraid. Ones that appear in the player tab. Mayor is an offical job but omitted from the player tab due to fear of metagame, which is why its an exception here :)

Reaction score
I'm going to guess that delivery man and taxi driver jobs will probably remain with the lowest votes. People seem to not like having to pay for a lot of fuel money, the orders you get are usually cheep so you can loose a lot of money. Also, hardly anyone uses Taxis since it costs $200 to get in, then something else every 100 metres or so, I can't remember of the top of my head, people consider it expensive, if we could change prices that would be nice.

Due to the new update is letting anyone with any car go Taxi driver or Delivery man go that job, which prevents people having to purchase a Taxi or the Ford Transit which might of got people to avoid going that job. So hopefully the new update will get some more players going the two jobs.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
I'm going to guess that delivery man and taxi driver jobs will probably remain with the lowest votes. People seem to not like having to pay for a lot of fuel money, the orders you get are usually cheep so you can loose a lot of money. Also, hardly anyone uses Taxis since it costs $200 to get in, then something else every 100 metres or so, I can't remember of the top of my head, people consider it expensive, if we could change prices that would be nice.

Due to the new update is letting anyone with any car go Taxi driver or Delivery man go that job, which prevents people having to purchase a Taxi or the Ford Transit which might of got people to avoid going that job. So hopefully the new update will get some more players going the two jobs.
Funnily enough I was going to suggest that in my next weekly poll. In my opinion initially $200 is a little steep, we have a taxi system in place in Middlesbrough that starts at 0p and goes up by a certain amount when a certain amount of time passes or/and when a certain amount of distance has been covered. We COULD use that system, but it's open to debate.

The idea of using any car is a great idea as well, but I believe it should have to be modified with a taxi logo which also links to another suggestion of car customization. It's all just vague ideas at the moment but I believe we have hit something.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

From what I can gather, as long as you have any car, it will give you a Taxi/Van.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

I am the only vote for taxi driver, yolo. I personally really enjoyed the job until I sold my taxi :'(

Reaction score
My goal for this poll is to have 40 or more votes before it closes. I'm not bothered if we don't hit it, but the more votes means more weight for future updates. P.S: Suggestions for next weeks poll are welcome, please be sensible when posting them. Thank you.

Edit: We've hit the goal of 40!! (originally 50 before I realized that would be the WHOLE active server) I think it's safe to say I will be doing more of these since it's gotten so popular. Thank you all for voting, you've made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.