Reaction score
This is a thread showcasing your favourite YouTube content (Short or long form)

Here are some bangers I can think of
(with explanations):

Pyrocynical - Fat Cry 3:
If you've never watched Pyrocynical's latest style of content then I recommend starting with this video. Yes it's hours long but once you start, it's hard to stop watching. An in-depth look of the game's seemingly shallow story. This guy could make a video on any game and sell it to me.

Olivier Vittel - 300 Days Alone on an Island:
A YouTube CLASSIC. Incredible story and a well put together video. The title speaks for itself on this one.

MondoMedia - Happy Tree Friends Series:
For those of you who were visually scarred as a teen, this needs no explanation. For the younger people who never experienced this era of YouTube, it's a gruesome animated series of animals going on psychotic rampages murdering one another. Memorable characters and a disturbing twist on traditional kid's shows.

Rooster Teeth - Red vs Blue Series:
Even if you've never played the Halo franchise, these videos are iconic and in my opinion, the foundations of community made media in video games. A bit dated in graphics and cheesy acting skills but worth a watch at least once.

I left a bunch of obvious gems out on purpose so other people can post. Leave any ones you think I missed in the replies :)

Reaction score

Pyrocynical - Fat Cry 3:
If you've never watched Pyrocynical's latest style of content then I recommend starting with this video. Yes it's hours long but once you start, it's hard to stop watching. An in-depth look of the game's seemingly shallow story. This guy could make a video on any game and sell it to me.
im just saying

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This is a thread showcasing your favourite YouTube content (Short or long form)

Here are some bangers I can think of (with explanations):

Pyrocynical - Fat Cry 3:

Olivier Vittel - 300 Days Alone on an Island:
A YouTube CLASSIC. Incredible story and a well put together video. The title speaks for itself on this one.

MondoMedia - Happy Tree Friends Series:
For those of you who were visually scarred as a teen, this needs no explanation. For the younger people who never experienced this era of YouTube, it's a gruesome animated series of animals going on psychotic rampages murdering one another. Memorable characters and a disturbing twist on traditional kid's shows.

Rooster Teeth - Red vs Blue Series:
Even if you've never played the Halo franchise, these videos are iconic and in my opinion, the foundations of community made media in video games. A bit dated in graphics and cheesy acting skills but worth a watch at least once.

I left a bunch of obvious gems out on purpose so other people can post. Leave any ones you think I missed in the replies :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
One of the greats:
4 actresses from the internet were hired to play the mothers of the 4 lead actors.
The story was simple:
A boy's mother installed a key-logger on his computer to spy on him and caught her son and his friend stalking very dirty in an AOL chatroom together, the subject: each others mothers.

Not knowing the experience level or background of any of the actresses arriving, each woman surprised them in very different ways; what was set up to be a straightforwards and funny skit turned into an experiment..
The actresses themselves became points of discussion and the fourth wall was broken, creating a rift between the storyline and reality.

I present to you, Moms:
https://youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=143

Last edited:
Reaction score
These two videos are just masterpieces. I've always had a real soft spot for dumb stuff made in both GMOD and SFM.

Speaking of SFM, one of the SFM's I can also call a masterpiece is Emesis Blue - where a group of SFM enthusiasts made a nearly 2 hour long movie that's actually really fucking good and well worth a watch.