Better Telly System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Updating the TV System because the current System has one huge problem.

Short Explanation: The current TV system has one large problem, It is client sided, and turn itself off for you if you aren't looking at it the entire time.

Detailed Explanation: Update the TV so it is server sided, Or something like that, Because the main issue we have is, If for example Me and someone are watching a movie on the telly, through YouTube, I need to make something, so I go to my trunk to get a stove out, and in that time when I have been either out of range, or round a corner, the TV has reset itself for me, and Now I'm watching the Intro to my movie, instead of being 25 minutes in, like my friend is. I believe this is a major issue that detracts from the realism of the TV system we have, and I know making it server sided is possible, Gmod Tower did it...

Optional Additions: Also making it so the television can be heard when not being seen would be nice.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I do think that a pause function would be a good idea, where you can pause the current video which is being played go do something and then come back and carry on watching it.

Could be improved +support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is the you tube plugin that is being used and it sucks so bad that if you somehow get a video working if you walk 1 metre away it shuts off. Please add a new plugin for youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.