Black love recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UPS: APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY ME & WILDJOSHEH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black love's recruitment template.
Name IC/OOC:My Perpname is Alex Soki and my ooc name is MrLemon
Previous orgs:Vegimite
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them":Jack bingo and Marino omerta
Which car do u have: Honda s2000
How's your economy:i baught 2 uppgrades to my car so right now i have 20k
Favourite weapon: All kinds of shotguns and Pistols
Why do you want to join black love: I want a Good organisation that is organised and can back you up when you need it
What can you do for us: I know 2 people in the organisation and i can protect the base and if some 1 needs me to help them if they are getting mugged or something i will go there
Comments: Sry for my gramar im not very talanted on writing i talk more

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black love's recruitment template.
Name IC/OOC: Ralph Daniello / crackhead 101
Previous orgs: None
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Johnny W.
Which car do u have: Mini Cooper, im not that rich at the game yet.
How's your economy: Pretty decent.
Favourite weapon: Colt M4A1, M24, Remngton, and Glock 20
Why do you want to join black love: An pal' recommended the gang to me as he is in it himself.
What can you do for us: I can help out in the gang, run errands, make ammo etc.
Comments: None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
  • Black love's recruitment template.
  • Name IC/OOC:My Perpname is Alex Soki and my ooc name is MrLemon
  • Previous orgs: Vegimite
  • Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them":Ask Marino Omerta and Jack Bingo And Katchin those people i have been playing with sense i joined the server
  • Which car do u have: Honda s2000
    How's your economy:i baught 2 uppgrades to my car so right now i have 20k
  • Favourite weapon: All kinds of shotguns and Pistols
    Why do you want to join black love: I want a Good organisation that is organised and can back you up when you need it
  • What can you do for us: I know 2 people in the organisation and i can protect the base and if some 1 needs me to help them if they are getting mugged or something i will go there
  • Comments: Sry for my gramar

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Sean Plott / Wrapter
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": I planted with you guys a couple of nights ago Mclovin /Richard
Which car do u have: None
How's your economy: ~100k, Bouta buy VIP though
Favourite weapon: I'm a fan of pistols, but every server's weapons are different so we will find out.
Why do you want to join black love: You guys seem like a fun group of people and I need some place to shack up
What can you do for us: I've been playing FPS games for about 8-9 years and have been very competitive in almost every game I've played IE: LoL Overwatch Starcraft WoW you name it I've probably played it. Also i'm somewhat funny sometimes hopefully.

Reaction score
  • Name IC/OOC:My Perpname is Alex Soki and my ooc name is MrLemon
  • Previous orgs: Vegimite
  • Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them":Ask Marino Omerta and Jack Bingo And Katchin those people i have been playing with sense i joined the server
  • Which car do u have: Honda s2000
    How's your economy:i baught 2 uppgrades to my car so right now i have 150k
  • Favourite weapon: All kinds of shotguns and Pistols
  • What can you do for us: I know 2 people in the organisation and i can protect the base and if some 1 needs me to help them if they are getting mugged or something i will go there
  • Comments: Sry for my gramar And i hope i get accepted

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Daniel Brock/zXDroNEXz
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": James McLovin
Which car do u have: Mercadez 300SL
How's your economy: Currently 210,000 in the bank.
Favourite weapon: Either any pistol or the Sawed Off/M16
Why do you want to join black love: Mainly to be able to not only improve myself but to help others like newbies and give everyone a fair chance to get up to some of the best, talented, richest people today.
What can you do for us: Provide a strong sense of justice to make sure all is balanced and in order to provide and care for other teammates and allies. I also believe with my weapon choice and my main arsenal I am a strong allie and able to defend myself and others when needed and along with that, attack when need be.
Commens: N/A

Reaction score
    • Name IC/OOC:Alan Yeung |
    • Previous orgs:N/A
    • Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them":Cute Lovely Bunny
    • Which car do u have: Mini cooper
      How's your economy:eek:ver 100 drug don't know where to sell them and having 10K in total
    • Favourite weapon: I don't know?!
      Why do you want to join black love: Wanna get help as a new commer to Perphead?!
    • What can you do for us:I got nice shooting skills?!i killed some man as a cop before?!
    • Comments: Sry for my puncuation and speelling

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: IC = Daniel Kawii OOC = Daniel
Previous orgs: The Family. If you don't like them don't think about how you think I will be I'm trustworthy and reliable.
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": I've seen a few members around like Mr McLovin, Johnny Richards and a some others.
Which car do u have: Mini Cooper :(, currently saving for a Dodge 2012.
How's your economy: Pretty strong, I have around 200k. And I have about 25k worth of drugs to sell.
Favourite weapon: HK USP and the AK-47 :)
Why do you want to join black love: I want to join black love because I want to make some money with a experienced Org and get it done. I like the members and I think they're nice people from what I've spoken to them. I think I will be a good member to the Org (reasons I will explain bellow).
What can you do for us: I think I will be a good member to black love because I can offer protection (I have good acuraccy and can get it done and my Org will be priority, making guns (not very high level working on it). If you accept you'll see I'm dedicated and love the Org I'm in for what they are.
Comments: If you accept me it will be awesome and I will be looking forward to if you do so. If you don't I will improve :)

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Bobby Mcgee/TheDevil
Previous orgs: Had my own org back in the day with 3 friends. We were called No pants Bandits
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Dont know anyone, yet.
Which car do u have: Mercedes E63 AMG
How's your economy: 140k in bank. Have lots of crafting stuff and guns in storage aswell.
Favourite weapon: Dont have favourite, so many new guns. I can use whatever.
Why do you want to join black love: Looking for some mature people to grow, raid and have fun with.
What can you do for us: Im loyal. I can do whatver you need me to do. I also have pretty good firearms level so I can craft guns for the org.
Comments: -

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Erhan Comert / OOC: ProctypeHD Age: 16 Previous orgs: none cant trust them Relations to Black love: Bunny , Moon, Which car do u have: Im saveing up for a good car dont know yet How`s your economy: can make 120k each day and i buy alot of guns. atm i have 80k Favorite weapon: It has to be the M4A1 Why do you want to join Black love: My friend bunny hooked me up when i began and said if you keep going you gonna join us. What can you do for us: I have a great aim i play like 5+ hours a day if i can im loyal and i would risk my life for yours.

Reaction score
  • Name IC/OOC: Alliat
    Previous orgs: Trapani family & Pasta Pasta
    Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": I ofthen kill niggers.
  • Which car do u have: I don't wanna tell you about my baby's
    How's your economy: Money to spend
    Favourite weapon: My fists. YOU DON'T wanna mess with these badboys
    Why do you want to join black love: I wanna infeltrate in your org.
    What can you do for us. What can you do for me?
    Comments: Roses are red tulps are blue black people belong in a zoo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480432240,1479382757][/DOUBLEPOST]Are y
  • Name IC/OOC: Alliat
    Previous orgs: Trapani family & Pasta Pasta
    Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": I ofthen kill niggers.
  • Which car do u have: I don't wanna tell you about my baby's
    How's your economy: Money to spend
    Favourite weapon: My fists. YOU DON'T wanna mess with these badboys
    Why do you want to join black love: I wanna infeltrate in your org.
    What can you do for us. What can you do for me?
    Comments: Roses are red tulps are blue black people belong in a zoo.
Are guys gonna exept me or not

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Philip +Matthews ingame
Previous orgs:
a bunch
Relations to Black love: you have a lot of members and ive been here for 2 years so i guess i do
Which car do u have: mazda mx5
How's your economy: pretty good
Favourite weapon: Glock and AK
Why do you want to join black love: I want to get into perpheads again and well, you can't do that without someone to play with, and, this is probably the only organization that isnt cancer.
What can you do for us: Whatever you want me to do.
Comments: I'm lonely, please.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Vincent Jenkins/Vincent
Previous orgs: Pheonix Mafia
Relations to Black love: No one as far as i know.
Which car do u have: Saving for Nissan Silva
How's your economy: About 30-40k
Favourite weapon: Benelli
Why do you want to join black love: I want to join because i want to be in a trustworthy org who will actually help eachother in situations such as when your going away for murder or your being mugged and or raided.
What can you do for us: I can provide an extra hand towards the org to help you in any sort of situations and im willing to lose my stuff to save you and other org member's lives and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.