Black love recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Podge Cahill/Cahillo

Previous orgs: Order of Sin

Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Michael Carbonella, Jai Corin, John Dempsey, James Mclovin, Toby Richards.

Which car do u have: 1997 Honda Civic Type R (fully upgraded)

How's your economy: 60k, It isn't much I know but I recently bought my car and upgraded it.. It's not the best car I know that also I could've gotten something better but I really like Hondas so I couldn't resist.

Favorite weapon: AK-47 and or M4A1

Why do you want to join black love: My friend Michael Carbonella really recommends your org and keeps suggesting I apply, decided to go for it as I think i'll very much enjoy this Org and fit in perfectly as it seems organised and actually has a good leader behind it. This also seems like a trustworthy org as in I won't have to worry about betrayal should I be accepted into it and I really appreciate it as it gives me no fear and I can work to my full potential.

What can you do for us: Honestly name anything (besides crafting, i'm working on that) and i'll do it for you.. I'm really up for anything because I generally don't get bored easily. You need a driver? Done. A guard? Done. I'll even sit around and power grow for 10 hours straight if that's what you want, I don't really mind what we do as long as we're actually doing something because that'll keep me interested and i'll be the most active member in the org that easy just give me a job and i'll stick with it until told otherwise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Name IC/OOC: Micky Schutz/Michael Schutz
  • Previous orgs:None,looking for partners to be with
  • Relations to Black love :Nope.
  • Which car do u have:Volvo and Citroen
  • How's your economy:Around 90k-100k
  • Favourite weapon:Ak-47
  • Why do you want to join black love:I would like to join black love because I am enought to play alone and would like to have more fun.Want to play with trusty persons.
  • What can you do for us:Everything possible.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Rick Blanchard/Baran Sönmez
Previous orgs: +5 orgs in the past but its been while since I played perp (I took a little break)
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Not much, I lowered taxes as a mayor for you guys (then got arrested
Which car do u have: Chevrolet Spark
How's your economy: Has its ups and downs currently around +100K
Favourite weapon: M4
Why do you want to join black love: It's been long time since my last time at perp I had to stop playing and I want some people I can rely on and help other org. mates. And you guys seem to do things proffesionally, unlike some other orgs that has nothing to do with the idea of the game
What can you do for us: Besides crafting I can help you guys on anything.
Comments: As I said I couldnt play PERP for some time, please dont mind the lack of popularity...

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Ic: John Panvinski. OOC: AmerRox

Previous orgs: Yrokataku Family, Harpers

Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Johnny Weissmuller, James Miller, James McLovin.

Which car do u have: Ford Transit (I am a gun dealer) soon will do drugs with you

How's your economy: It is normal like bet ween 40-80k

Favorite weapon: G36C, M4A1, Bretta M9, AK-47.

Why do you want to join black love: Because i Have friends in it and i heard that you are a strong organization and really friendly that's what i am looking for and i can bring you a lot of things such as Being the trusted member you can keep stuff with, Good aim and good defense for the base.

What can you do for us: i can craft you simple things and can defend the base from rival organizations and people, you can trust me with the stuff you have or anything u can't handle i will give back anything that does not belong to me, (ask johnny weissmuller he can tell you how trusted i am)

Comments:id really like you to have a meeting with me so you can see how trusted i am

Reaction score
Black love's recruitment template.
Name IC/OOC: Wesley Coleman / Racxes
Previous orgs: Harpers and Grown inc
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Ryanna Tayler
Which car do u have: Mazda RX-7 Upgraded
How's your economy: 100 k some guys owe me 200 k
Favourite weapon: M4A1 and HK usp
Why do you want to join black love: I want to be part of a solid org.
What can you do for us: a loyal trusted member, which helps when i can
Comments:

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPS: APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY ME OR WOLFJIE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name IC/OOC: Bframos
Previous orgs: Yrokutakaro
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Johnny Weissmuller, James Miller
Which car do u have: Van Transit ( im Almost buying a lambo)
How's your economy: 650k
Favourite weapon: Ak-47
Why do you want to join black love: To be appart of a great Org, and have support and give support of the org. And to have friends to do things
What can you do for us: Anything you guys want. If its reasonable

Comments: Very Attive

Reaction score
  • Name IC/OOC: Charlie Collins / Charlie Collins
  • Previous orgs: Grow Inc.
  • Relations to Black love :I know Lewis nott good mate of mine
  • Which car do u have:
  • How's your economy:65 to 70k
  • Favourite weapon:Enfield / L85a2
  • Why do you want to join black love:I have a mate who is apart of the org already lewis nott and i know him for like 2 to 3 years and we are a really good team and the same as with anyone
  • What can you do for us:I can help out in nay way that i can to do with braking people out of cuffs are even just protecting the base.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Kay Smithson/[DPA]KayB

Previous orgs: Vercetti Cartel, Smithson Family, Shadow Inc.

Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": [Michael Carbonella/Jay] [Harry Gilbert/Wolfjie (Never really played together on perp that much, but we used to be good friends on zarp.)] Also, quite a few Smithson's.

Which car do u have: Scion TC (SOLD) Mini Cooper.

How's your economy: 300k

Favourite weapon: Supressed Desert Eagle, AK-47, Remington.

Why do you want to join black love: Most orginisations are inactive and this one looks much more active and also my friend Michael told me to apply as it bases quite alot and it has friendly members.

What can you do for us: I can provide bases and also a very solid defense, also I'm a very helpful and generous person. If anyone in the orginisation need any help or anything at all, I will most likely provide it.

Comments: Hopefully this application gets accepted, I honestly want to join in and help out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Johnny Ghost/JoeyGames
Previous orgs: None
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Johnny Weissnuller
Which car do u have: Volvo Turbo 242 But saving up for probably a mazda rx 8.
How's your economy: Pretty bad as i bought a remington shotgun , a pistol and a assault rifle , dont remeber the name of it.
Favourite weapon: Any Assault Rifles
Why do you want to join black love: Because i've heard so much about it and i love being in groups when doing things such as well , im not going to say :) also i like to play alot on perp and well i like doing alot of things.
What can you do for us: I can maybe try to provide a few guns and im pretty good at raiding
Comments: Thanks for the oppurtuinity!

User0

Name IC/OOC: Forgot / Shaun
Previous orgs: Japanese orgs
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": I was in previous org with James McLovin
Which car do u have: Ford Raptor
How's your economy: Forgot
Favourite weapon: Any
Why do you want to join black love: Looking for some people to chill with
What can you do for us: Well Ill try to do anything to my best
Comments:

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Antonio Accardo / Pestam
Previous orgs: Calpol Crew, Order of Sin, Other Orgs
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Michael Carbonella, Johnny Weissmuller, James Miller
Which car do u have: Mazda RX-7
How's your economy: 150k (Just bought the car)
Favourite weapon: M1911A1
Why do you want to join black love: I want to join Black Love because I've heard that the members are very friendly, skilled, and many of my friends are in it.
What can you do for us: I can provide an extra set of hands who is on multiple hours every day. I'm a good shot, driver, and organizer.
Comments: Michael and Johnny really want me to join so they told me to make an application

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Johnny Ghost/JoeyGames
Previous orgs: None
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Johnny Weissnuller
Which car do u have: Volvo Turbo 242 But saving up for probably a mazda rx 8.
How's your economy: Pretty bad as i bought a remington shotgun , a pistol and a assault rifle , dont remeber the name of it.
Favourite weapon: Any Assault Rifles
Why do you want to join black love: Because i've heard so much about it and i love being in groups when doing things such as well , im not going to say :) also i like to play alot on perp and well i like doing alot of things.
What can you do for us: I can maybe try to provide a few guns and im pretty good at raiding
Comments: Thanks for the oppurtuinity!
May i have a reason why i was denied?
[DOUBLEPOST=1473831355,1473747002][/DOUBLEPOST]
May i have a reason why i was denied?
Nah im no sweater :)

Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
==================================================
Name IC/OOC: Bobbie ross / mrlj
Previous orgs: ewogs // crafting+ // harpers //
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": micheal
Which car do u have: mini
How's your economy: good but i spend it on guns more then saving for a car
Favourite weapon: ak
Why do you want to join black love: because its powerfull and i left by mistake
What can you do for us:
1. craft guns
2.help in gun fights
3.anythink you command
Comments: i am sorry for leaving the org.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: My original name was Simon Gruber but i recently changed it to Jamal Ross

Previous orgs: Black love and windows xp

Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Michael and Bobbie Ross

Which car do u have: Good old mini coopers (After helping my friend get his car he's going to to help me get mine)

How's your economy: I'm a bit low atm as i'm growing for a friend but at nights I usually make 50k when i grow for my self. I also have a lot of guns and are currently getting more

Favourite weapon:
M4a4 and deagle

Why do you want to join black love:
I want to join because i was originally in the gang but i was kicked and i heard that there was a lot of backstabbing going on so i thought i'd just wait for a while for the owners to sort it out and they have. The other reason is because this is a very strong gang and the communication is good within the gang.

What can you do for us:
I am able to guard the base, help on raids, set up bases, help people with guns, help gang members bases and just all round help at anytime.

Comments: I don't play as much due to school i mostly play on weekends. I was also kicked when the backstabbing was going on but I was away for school at that time (thats the reason I got told i was kicked for)

Last edited:
Reaction score
UPS: APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY ME
Name IC/OOC: Zahari Karakashev/Saxtonhille
Previous orgs:Atomic's crafting Industry;Good fellas
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them":Wesley Coleman,Jhon Edwerdson James Mclovn
Which car do u have: Golf mk3
How's your economy:600k
Favourite weapon:ak47;remington shotgun
Why do you want to join black love:I know alot of peopole from Black love and i see it as a very good org.
What can you do for us: If we have a base i will be in it 24/7 (unless we do something else) I can protect it and i can suspect if a person is going to backstab in it.
Comments:
RANKS
Boss -
James Mclovin
Underboss - Harry glibert.
Mentor - Hidden.
Trusted member - Hidden.
Member - Hidden.
Trial member- Hidden.
Information about us.

We are a lot of friends who grew up in the hood together. "Subs" We love each and other
like siblings, and would always help out if help is needed. We are currently a new formed
org who helps out starving children in Africa.

Rules:

1. Treat members with respect.
  2. Don't betray each other or the org.
  3. Always carry some bandages.
  4. Be nice to new people in the town.
  5. Don't fool around in our houses.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Ryan Burns
Previous orgs: N/A
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": John Dempsey, Michael Carbonella
Which car do u have: None at the moment.
How's your economy: It's pretty good right now. I don't spend a lot of money, so I'm continuing to save for when I REALLY need something.
Favourite weapon: M4A1, Beretta M9, Sig P226
Why do you want to join black love: I've been palling around with Dempsey for a bit and I thought it would be a good idea for us to be on the same team, or in this case organization. It's a better way for me to stay closer to my buddies.
What can you do for us: I'm pretty good with raids, growing, setting up bases. Anything you give me to do I should be able to handle.
Comments: None.

Reaction score

Name IC/OOC: IC | Steven Quack // OOC | XiLE. ᕙ(๏ᗜ๏)ᕗ

Previous orgs: Vegimite, The Shadows

Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": I dont have any relations to Black love.

Which car do u have: Toyota Supra

How's your economy: Pretty Good but I did just buy my car.

Favourite weapon: Ak-47

Why do you want to join black love: I would like to join black love because I want to join a strong and trustworthy org, that I can base with and help too defend. I want to join an org that me and the members I'm basing with some quick money. I have a decent crafting level so I can help members with stuff that they need to craft if needed. This org also looks very organised and active.

What can you do for us:
I can help when the base is getting raided and when we are raiding others. I can also help when mugging and when kidnapping. Im VIP so I can give people money if needed (as I make more money as VIP).

Comments:
Thanks for reading my application. I hope I get accepted! :)

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Dave Kearney
Previous orgs: collegium, harpers, growing power, grow inc.
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them":
Not really
Which car do u have: Ferrari 250
How's your economy: decent
Favourite weapon: m16
Why do you want to join black love:
Seems like a pretty okay org, i want to join to get and provide protection.
What can you do for us:
I provide stimpacks and bandages, free during raids.
Comments:
Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.