Black love recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPS: APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY ME
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black love's recruitment template.
Name IC/OOC: Erik Galvez
Previous orgs: Vegemite
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Kay Goldman Jack Bingo
Which car do u have: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII
How's your economy:160k
Favourite weapon: AK 47,M4 A1, Shoutguns
Why do you want to join black love: Because I want to help you guys. And make this organization stronger. I am a good member and hopefully we can have a lot of funny together as a team.
What can you do for us: I can help with defences and Help when ever needed, Defend base from raid.
Generally be a good helpfully member and help the organization.
Comments: Hopefully I get in the organization and help you guys all.
RANKS
Boss -
James Mclovin
Underboss - Harry glibert.
Mentor - Hidden.
Trusted member - Hidden.
Member - Hidden.
Trial member- Hidden.
Information about us.

We are a lot of friends who grew up in the hood together. "Subs" We love each and other
like siblings, and would always help out if help is needed. We are currently a new formed
org who helps out starving children in Africa.

Rules:

1. Treat members with respect.
  2. Don't betray each other or the org.
  3. Always carry some bandages.
  4. Be nice to new people in the town.
  5. Don't fool around in our houses.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Tony Tortellini, KappaPride

Previous orgs: Vegimite, Vercetti Cartel

Relations to Black love: I know the member Jack Bingo and he also recommened me signing up for the org.

Which car do u have: Currently a Ford Crown Victoria (Red)

How's your economy: Around 200-250k

Favourite weapon: Ak47, Glock.

Why do you want to join black love: It's a large, active and well respected org around the server.

What can you do for us:
I do almost anything without complaining or questions asked, such as guarding,raiding.

Comments:
Got plenty of guns to defend both the base and myself with so no need to worry about that.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Krispen Wah/cis272
Previous orgs: Vegemite
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Edward Lance, Alex Lance, Tony Garcia
Which car do u have: Mini Cooper
How's your economy: 25k currently plus other investments.
Favourite weapon: M4A1, M9 Beretta
Why do you want to join black love: To be in an org with my friends as well as been in an org that isn't useless in RP situations.
What can you do for us: I feel I'm quite handy with a gun and I also believe myself to be helpful and approachable if I'm needed to help protect bases or look after newer members to the Org.
Comments: I'm fairly decent at role playing and I got an EMP killstreak on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 once.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: William Robertson / Harambe
Previous orgs: La Cosa Nostra , Avito , Growing Power ... more i cant remember
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Bobbie Ros the only one i know that he is in the org but if you list the members i could know them .
Which car do u have: Audi R8 / Volkswagen MK3
How's your economy: Got 340k
Favourite weapon: M4 , Deagle
Why do you want to join black love: i want an org and make friends cuz im tired being alone with no friends
What can you do for us: i can shoot , i can protect , i can do anything for the org
Comments:

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Erik Johansen / Razzen
Previous orgs: Vegemite. One other back in 2014 that I can't recall the name of
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Marino Omerta
Which car do u have: Holden HSV GTS
How's your economy: 100k
Favourite weapon: No specific favorite weapon. I tend to use rifles and shotguns mostly.
Why do you want to join black love: The major reason I want to join black love is because I'm looking for an active org and some I know has joined this org as well, so I take it that it's good on activity.
What can you do for us: I am a beginner at crafting with 30 firearms, besides weapons I can create a various amount of items. I can defend the base and the org's members when they're in a crisis.
Comments: No comments.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Sindre Nord/ Nordhus
Previous orgs: The sopranos and grove street
Relations to Black love: none have spoken to some
Which car do u have: BMW M1
How's your economy:90K been buying alot lately
Favourite weapon: AK 47, Deagle, shotguns
Why do you want to join black love: I am an experienced player who has alot to bring. my current org is really inactive so im looking for a new one.
What can you do for us: Everything, raids, mugging, defence, business whatever the boss tells me to do.

Comments: you will not regret it!

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Sonzy / John Morrissey
Previous orgs: Marmite, Avito, Morrisseys.
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Know all members than have been in for some time, Friends With Nade Alardin and Bobbie Ross.
Which car do u have: Crap BMW M1
How's your economy: 1m, saving for a Mercedes.
Favourite weapon: M16A1.
Why do you want to join black love: Looking strong again, has my mates in it.
What can you do for us: Provide help when needed.
Comments: N/A.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Weazel. - Jonny Danger
Previous orgs: Avito, Grow.inc - Morrisey Family - Trapani's - And more
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": James Mclovin, Kay, Erik, John
Which car do u have: Range Rover 2012 (2x upgraded)
How's your economy: 300k (4k drugs)
Favourite weapon: M16 - AK-47 - Hk G3A3
Why do you want to join black love: I think Black Love is an Active and Good org, also fun and i think i could be a usefull member of Black Love
What can you do for us: Trust, Weapons.
Comments:

Kay

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Harry Axton / Cane

Previous orgs: Harpers , Bonventre , Silent March , Blue Creative Corporations , Ewogs , Avito and more.

Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": James Mclovin , and some others which I'm not to sure if they are still in the organiation...

Which car do u have:
Dodge Charger 2012 - Matte Grey

How's your economy: Looking around 20k , due to the fact of my new car but I've got a ton of drugs to sell!

Favorite weapon: Colt - M4A1 , AK47, and HK USP

Why do you want to join black love: I want to join Black Love because I'm looking for a strong and trustworthy organisation which I am wanting to join so I can enhance my skills and economy and help grow the organisation with strength , players and skills. I want an org who I can trust and which know how to actually shoot well and protect the base. I also , want to make money fast and easily and being in a large , and strong organisation is the easiest way possible , In my way.

What can you do for us: I can provide the organisation with a trustworthy , strong and professional member who will never betray an organisation member. I will always help out when the organisation base is being raided or if any organisation member has panicked. I can provide the organisation with weapons and defences for the base and the organisation members. I am also a decent firearms level and max crafting level so I can provide the organisation with equipment.

Comments: Previously in this org and I leave because of an issue with one of the owners , The owner which I had an issue with has finally left so I can now apply back!

Reaction score

Name IC/OOC: Steven Quack / XiLE

Previous orgs:
Vegimite, Reekz MB, The Shadows

Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them":
Harry Axton, Jack Bingo

Which car do u have:
Toyota Supra

How's your economy:
10k, but I just bought the upgrades for my car!

Favourite weapon:
M4A1 or AK47

Why do you want to join black love:
I would like to join black love because I would like to be part of a strong and trustworthy org, that I can base with and not be scared of losing drugs. I want to be in an org that I can make some fast money with, so I can get new and better guns to defend the org base. I have also seen many of the members in game so I know that it is an active org too!

What can you do for us:
Im always active on the server and always basing, so that means I can protect the org base when needed. I grow all the time so if needed I can give weapons to the people who need them. I also have a lot of defences so I can help to set them up aswell. I can also do what ever is needed from org members.

Comments: N/A

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC:
Dmitri Kaviskya / Odöla Olåf Meistér
Previous orgs: The Omerta's, and some other organizations from the past, can't really remember the names.
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Some of the Omerta's, and James McLovin (Not really friends/enemies or anything, but I just know who he is). One of my friends also used to be in the organization, and he and his other friends helped me out in raids and such. Also, the leader of The Omerta's is brothers with one of the high ranked members in Black Love, as I was informed.
Which car do u have: Kia Forté - Blue
How's your economy: I'm actually really broke right now, sadly only around 50k, at the time of making this application, because I've been spending money on upgrading weapons, buying cars, etc., but I'm power growing my money back.
Favourite weapon: Remington 870, AK-47, Colt M16A1, any good weapon in general.
Why do you want to join black love: I want to join Black Love, because I've always wanted to join an organization with a lot of action, and things to do, and I know the Black Love is a large trust worthy organization. I also really want to make some friends, since I'm decently new and I want to start off somewhere.
What can you do for us: I can help defend bases and help out in raids, etc., or do anything that is needed.
Comments: I'm decently new, and I want to start off somewhere, by making friends, making money, and getting into some action, and I was hoping that joining this organization would really benefit me.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Ole Joakim
Previous orgs: North Coast
Relations to Black love yes i do know a friend whos in the org his name is Sindre Nordhus i know him IRl
Which car do u have: a bobble car vollksveien or something like that im saving on a good car
How's your economy: 200k
Favourite weapon: AK 47,and any handgun
Why do you want to join black love: because i think that we togher would be the strongest org in the city.
What can you do for us: I can help with defences and Help when ever needed, Defend base from raid.
Generally be a good helpfully member and help the organization.
Comments: i Hope i can join you guys becuase what you guys are doing really sounds fun :D and i wanna be a part of it.

Reaction score
Organization is NOT ABANDONED
The underboss will now be assigned to boss and take care of it as per order of James.

On behalf of the organization,
Thank you.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC:Eden willson , Jijah
Previous orgs: Avito , Niggers in paralake
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Moti Bachar , Boon , Bobbie , Nade and johnny Danger
Which car do u have: BMW m3 , About to get Nissan GTR
How's your economy: 1.5 mill
Favourite weapon: Beneli M 3 , M4A1
Why do you want to join black love: most of my friends there ,Strong org, Wanna help !
What can you do for us: Im a good at defending , From close range its really ez for me to kill , And help with all of ma skills .
Comments: None

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Tyrone Davies / Teemo
Previous orgs: Luciano Mafiosa , Grow inc , Silent March
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": Bobbie Ross , based with him today.
Which car do u have: Dodge RAM saving up for Dodge Challenger 70
How's your economy: 200-300k
Favourite weapon: M4A1
Why do you want to join black love: I want to join Black Love , because I'm looking for a trustworthy org who isn't going to be abandoned in a week. I also , want to make money fast and easily and being in a large , and strong organisation is the easiest way possible . I wish to make a name for myself in this organization and slowly build up my economy.

What can you do for us:
I can provide a loyal member who will fight till the end . I will help defend bases and raid them if need be. I will , and never have, betray a/the organization. I will be a professional member of the org and be with it till the end.Comments: I had beef with Johnny Danger but I hope we can put it behind us.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Bryon English / [PH]SpaceShots
Previous orgs: Luciano Mafiosa, and a lot more thag I just can't remember off the top of my head.
I've know Moti extremely well and I've also ran into Johnny a few times.
Which car do u have: I don't have one, due to the fact that I'm saving for a new one.
How's your economy: 1.1 Million
Favourite weapon: AK 47
Why do you want to join black love: I want to join this organisation because I want an org that isn't full of minges and that all members are trustworthy and loyal. I have a lot of respect for people and I think this is where we can be good members and that can all get along well. I want to join this organisation because it seems very powerful and strong as a whole. My last reason to join is because I wanna help out people within the whole org.
What can you do for us: I can bring to the org a lot of respect and loyalty. I will try my hardest if I get accepted into this and that I will try and not make the org look bad in any way. Generally help the org out as a whole and giving a lot of support if needed.
Comments: I wanna give a lending hand and give out a lot of respect and loyalty to all members. I wanna prove to you guys that I'm all those things that I have mentioned about myself.
Thanks for reading my application!

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score

Name IC/OOC:
My in character name is Jamal Ross and my steam name is GuardiaN
Previous orgs:
Windows XP and Niggers In Paralake
John Morrissey,Michael Carbonella, Nade Alardin (IK a few others but not sure if they're still in the org)
Which car do u have:
Mitsubishi lancer evo III
How's your economy:
Favourite weapon:
G36c
I want to join black love as it is a strong gang that always helps it's members with raids and defending, the communication in the gang is good, I have a lot of friends in the gang and it's a very active gang that i'd like to be apart off.
What can you do for us:
- I can assist in raids
- I can help org members in need of assistance
- I can help members with defending
Comments:Nope

Reaction score

Name IC/OOC:
In-Character name: Taylor Lopez.
Out of Character name: [DPA] Adaster

Previous orgs:
Yakuza, Crimson Family, Grow Inc. And around three other orgs I forgot their names.

I'm a good friend of Kristina Golan and I based a couple of times with some Black Love members.

Which car do u have:
None at the moment, I sold it because I found it useless and i'm saving for a better car.

How's your economy:
I got over 500k, I'll probably get more soon :p

Favourite weapon:
Uzi.
I wanna join Black Love because one of my best friends in Gmod is there and also because there are many cool people.

What can you do for us:
I can do a lot, help in raids and stuff. But the main thing is tactics, I have a lot of experience with groups on Gmod RP servers, I know how to beat my enemies.

Comments: Nah, i'm good.

Reaction score
Name IC/OOC: Gandhi Mohammad / Dom
Previous orgs: The shadows/vegimite/Reekz MB
Relations to Black love "If u know members please name them": i dont know who is still in the organisation therefore i wont name anybody
Which car do u have: Mazda RX7
How's your economy: Decent, im on a bit of a decline atm as i bought my new car and have just bought tons of weapons, However i have now got lots of drugs to sell so with have a lot more soon.
Favourite weapon: Ak 101
Why do you want to join black love: I want to join Black love because i want an org that i know i can rely on and that i know will have my back. i want an org that i can base and raid with and know that we are strong.
What can you do for us: I can provide the org with fire power and assist in raids with my heavy weapons. i am good at defending against raiders and a good get away driver. I can also carry out almost any task asked of me and am very trustworthy.
Comments: I have been looking for a good org to be loyal to and one that i can stay wit and i think this is the org for me. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.