Blicky's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tyrone Trevon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:85141934

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
    green_tick_small.gif
  2. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
    green_tick_small.gif
  3. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
    green_tick_small.gif
  4. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
    green_tick_small.gif
  5. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.
    green_tick_small.gif

Firstly, I believe I should be an enforcer as I am an experienced PERP player; over the years I have played on: BizRP, Hellsgamers PERP, Mindblast PERP and of course PERP-heads. I have gained valuable experience through doing so and have enjoyed every minute spent on the game mode especially the 6 months I have spent here on Perpheads. As well as this I am reaching about 1 month of playtime (ingame) and feel like I have enough experience to enforce the rules.

Secondly I believe I should be enforcer because I am a very active member of this community. I come on every day for at least 1-2 hours a day after school. I also enjoy helping people around the server, I am very active in the teamspeak server and the /help chat and I always reply to people's questions when I know the answer. Unlike many other people on the server I don't sit around in a base growing drugs all day, most of the time I will be RPing most of you will have seen me as cop, however I participate in a variety of jobs around the city which has helped me and always gives me many situations where rules could be enforced.

Finally I would just like to say I think of myself as a very friendly and approachable player in the community and I really do like helping people (especially newbies).

Key Qualities.

• I am a very mature and responsible person as my bans can prove.
  • I am always fair towards all people who break rules, even if it was a small rule broken by a friend I would treat them the same as anyone else who I have to explain the rules to.
  • I am patient and won't rush people to get things done.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
Yes, I was respected and admin on SammyServers DarkRP server before the server died. I have also been admin on a few of my friends servers however they weren't anything major

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes. Every time I am on perp I am on the Teamspeak server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to use this section to address my warnings. I am aware I have 5 warnings on record however some of them I didn't even know about (3.22, 3.3, 3.4, 4.2 as medic) as i was never sat down and or even told about them and most of the others are little petty things however most of them were issued in my first few days of playing and I have not had a warning for at least 4 months.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam - Blicky

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support. Knows the rules and laws to a good extent and I always patrol with him as cop. He is a really friendly guy and genuilly likes you help people. Likes to snake people.

MattIs

+Support - You are consistently role-playing well as a police sergeant and when we talked yesterday you seemed very well informed and very polite.

Reaction score
+Support

Blicky is a great applicant for Enforcer, his rule and law knowledge is on point meaning that he will be able to enforce all situations to the best of his ability. Best of luck my good friend!

Reaction score
++support

When I first joined, Blicky was the one to help me out. We actually played together allot and he learned me to PERP.
Blicky will be an AMAZING enforcer since he knows every rule, has almost no warnings on record and has no enemies.
He's online allot as well, I used to play with him until 03:00 GMT+1.

Reaction score
+Support He is genuinely a nice guy who knows the rules and play fair. He's fun to roleplay with even though he can be a dick sometimes. He have my full support.

Reaction score
+Support

Blicky is definitely enforcer material, He knows how to roleplay properly and his rule acknowledgement is great. I believe he deserves a chance.

Reaction score
+support

Blicky is an extremely friendly and active member of the community. When he last got denied (which I was extremely suprised about) I think it benefitted him as it has allowed him to improve. He has a good knowledge of the rules, very good at role playing, is fairly active on team speak and fairly active on the forums.

Good luck in your application buddy, you deserve enforcer this time :)

Ash

Reaction score
+Support. After watching and roleplaying with @Blicky i have noticed that he is a calm, dedicated player to the community. I feel that Blicky would become a perfect enforcer at this moment in time, he is always on teamspeak, active on the forums and in-game which all enforcer candidates need. Blicky is always up to helping other users with anything they need, Blicky often uses /help chat also. In addition, Blicky meets all the requirements set to become an enforcer, he is a dedicated, calm, responsive and fair player- He would make a brilliant enforcer.

M

Reaction score
Blicky is a fantastic police lieutenant, seemingly a sound guy, and has demonstrated some excellent cohesion and support in the PERPHeads community.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
Haven't been playing a lot but when i played, i remember that Blicky had the rule knowledge and his roleplaying was really good. +Support

Reaction score
This is a guy with a good personality, and a funny side that shows. I've played with / seen him on the server for a long time, and having experience from other servers can benefit you a lot.
I would really like to see Blicky get a shot at the enforcer rank, because I do believe he wants to help, but currently do not have the means to do much more than report rule breakers.

Thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.