Smudger's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Smudger

IN-GAME NAME: Jake Green

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27752965

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Since my last application got denied I never gave up trying to get the rank. My rp has improved even more since then and I feel I have become more confident within the community. I have good knowledge of the rules and laws which can be backed up by the fact that I was accepted to be a police supervisor. I also try my best whenever I am on the server to answers people's question in /help and also help show people in-game where places are and also the best way to do things on the server. I am also active on the forums each day and are on TeamSpeak more.

I have been part of the community for over 12 months having joined in June of 2014. I have also met all of the following requirements:

1.You need to have at least one week of game time played - I have over 3 weeks of playtime
2.No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - I have never been banned and my last warning given to me was August 2014
3.Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I have made sure I know all the rules and the laws as well.
4. Must have access to and must use a microphone. - I have used a microphone for over a year
5.You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. - Whenever I turn my pc on I am on TeamSpeak

I can help in many ways by being on the staff team. I am on the server early in the morning at weekends, a time which I think that more, less experienced players who need to be supported by a person who is more experienced and who they will look up to, I believe this is what I can be. I can also help by being an extra set of hands for the staff team as they often have a large amount of reports that I believe I can help with.

I believe that I know the rules well enough to enforce them on the server. I am also a supervisor which shows this. I'm not biased and am active mostly every day for more than 3 hours. I also have over 3 weeks of game play. I have had no bans and have 4 warnings, the last of which I got in august, two months after I joined the server. I have learned from the mistakes that I made when I joined the server and I know feel I am ready to take on this position.

I sometimes see players breaking rules but I have felt powerless with my efforts to stop them. I believe that letting me become an enforcer will help me educate more players on the rules and what to do.

I may not have any recommendations, but that doesn't mean that I'm not able to get the job done. Accepting me will let me prove to you even more how well I can take on this responsibility.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Yes but it was not an rp server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes every time I am on the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Please consider my application, thanks.

CONTACT INFORMATION: On the forums, on steam or TeamSpeak.

Last edited:

MattIs

+Support - I think you're very underestimated around the community and I really do think you deserve a chance as you're mature and have a good knowledge of the rules

Reaction score
+support
I didn't ever met you disrespectful or annoyed, you are always with a smile on the server. I can't tell anything about your law/rule knowledge, but I don't find a ban about you in sourcebans. I don't remember right but I think I played once with you.

So: You are friendly, you never go annoyed on the server, you are really ready for this rank

Reaction score
-Support,
you are very inactive, the last time you were on was 1-2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.