Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Boo121

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:522542197

IN-GAME NAME:
Gary Ahmed/Gary Tate

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I would like to be helper as I have been playing perp for a few years now and I'm looking to be able to help people and possibly create some rp events, I would like to help people because as of recently I've seen a lot of new people joining the server and they are most likely going to need help getting started which is what I'd like to do. I have a great attitude towards new players and I love helping them as much as I can.

You are probably wondering what I can bring to the table?
Activeness in ooc, discord, teamspeak, helpchat, helping set up new players, great attitude towards new players helping them base, and also rp events as in races for forum trophies, paintball tournaments, boxing tournaments and many more possibilities for events that include rp scenarios.

The reason I am applying to be helper is mainly because I have applied in the past but I have never got it due to inactiveness ect but now I can be on alot more as I have a bit more free time regarding my work schedule meaning I can be on for multiple hours of the day meaning I will be able to help alot of people during my free time, also I would like to say I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to perp so I can help with any issues people could have and I can be very patient if the players I'm helping need more time. Thankyou for reading my application:).

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
-I'm very active
-I have a lot of knowledge about the server and I know what I'm doing
-I'm very helpful

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I would appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very active guy always in ooc helpin people out. Good luck with the application!

Reaction score
+1 apparently i’m meant to give constructive feedback so uhh maybe be more active on forums that’d be cool aside from that you seem a cool n kind guy