Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME:
Mallard

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39437310

IN-GAME NAME:
Molly Mcmolly

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I just want to help people, I think that's quite a simple concept. I have already been doing this as a normal member, helping people in both help chat and OOC recently. I have attempted to help people on the Discord but that hasn't had much success, unfortunately. I also want to help with events, I am not 100% sure if being a helper is required for this but I might as well get it if I'm going to. I feel like I have tried to make an effort to better myself as a member of the community, I want to better myself further and I feel that being able to help new players and normal is one step towards this.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? Experience, Activity, Knowledge, Aptitude, all the other skills you want like teamwork, work ethic, problem-solving. I feel I have the right attitude to help people, that being not expecting anything in return. I feel that in recent months I haven't minged as much as my 2016-2018 self, I also feel I have proven this with my recent help in both Doges Barkour where I was a medic, and Aquaas UFC event, where I was a vendor. My activity is up to par as well, I've been called a “Cop Main” multiple times but I don't think that's true as I spend a lot of time building and driving cars.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've played PERP since 2016. I was a Senior Moderator on the same server that I met Doge in around 2012 which has since shut down.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I don't know if my current reputation in the community is up to par, I would like to say any jokes I make are simply jokes. I know I make a lot of misogynistic jokes towards women but they are simply jokes, I mean no harm. If you think I am a minge I don't blame you, it's probably true to be honest.

Reaction score
I've seen you on this server since I joined in like 2016 so I think you have the experience for this so +SUPPORT

Reaction score
+rep i have seen Mallard help alot of new player recently and see him help in /Help chat. huge +rep on Mallard would be a verry helpfull Helper in this community

Status
Not open for further replies.