Oddy's helper application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Oddy
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:86496847
IN-GAME NAME: Reginald Ficklestein

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Applying for helper is something I have been considering for some time. Those close to me in the community know that I have had this application ready and waiting for the right time to publish it. Seeing that there's now a need for more helpers and staff encouraging people to apply I will now do so.

There are many reasons why I would like to give the helper role a try. A lot of the work and activities that surround helpers are appealing to me. Being able to help out on a whole new level in-game from making new players feel comfortable from the first time they connect to the server and getting the help they need to settle down on perpheads, to help plan and make events for everyone to enjoy.
I believe I have a good understanding of the role and all its fulfillments. I believe that becoming a helper can offer a whole bunch of new challenges for me to bite my teeth into and overcome. I consider becoming a helper an opportunity to make a difference, and I think I would be able to perform well and do a good job as a helper.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I would consider myself a highly active player, a lot of my free time is dedicated to perp and have been for quite some time. Since joining the server back in late October / early November of 2021 I've clocked in about 1 month and 25 days of playtime.

During that time I've been as helpful as I can helping out and welcoming new players to perp, but I have also lent a helping hand to more experienced players on multiple occasions. On top of this, I honestly do enjoy making other people's days a bit better and I find it very rewarding when I'm able to do so. I'm always eager to learn something new, but even more eager when I have the opportunity to learn what I have learned to others.

As a person, I consider myself a very friendly, social, and at times a very funny guy, I'm dedicated to finishing what I've started no matter what it might be and I thrive under pressure. I'm the kind of person who will spend all the time in the world to ensure something is done right the first time around.
I believe I have good knowledge about perp and its features as well as the rules, I would be capable of explaining in a good manner most questions a player might have.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I do have some experience ranging from helper to administrator on a couple of game servers, mostly Minecraft, but when it comes to Garry's mod this is the first time I apply for a staff position, I would say that this is the most serious role I have applied for.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I don't

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
This is a big + support for me, i would love to see Oddy as a helper. He is a very active player constantly helping everyone out, He is so positive person in general

Reaction score
I see Oddy in help chat often helping people, + support from me

Reaction score
Regi is a great fit for Helper, always a pleasant interaction and he knows the game very well. Very active, even well into the late hours. Super happy to see this application!
+