BR on Sky-Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

Going to add my opinion here and state that as much as I love Sky Walker, he did break 3.4. Most of my reasons are already stated but he can't just "presume" the gun was empty (See what Murtsley said)
+Support

Reaction score
I don't really understand the big issue with this ban request? In the video we see this guy aiming a rifle at Sky-Walker from behind, Sky-Walker turns around with a shotgun in his hand, as soon as he sees the rifle, he brings it up. What's the issue with that? I don't get why everybody is analyzing this and seeing who pulled the weapon out first, that's not what 3.4 means.

This is purely heat of the moment, Sky-Walker had absolutely no idea what this person was going to do, so if anything he's doing everything in his power to prevent being shot. Sky-Walker already had his shotgun out and simply just had to angle it up. I'm sure if this person with the Sniper had aimed it at Sky-Walker whilst he was looking at it and standing still he would of complied fully, but given the situation how was he supposed to react? As soon as he turned around to see this, he probably smacked mouse 1 until his gun came up. As I've previously said, 3.4 doesn't mean you can't shoot somebody whilst they have a gun pointed at you, it just means you shouldn't unnecessarily be risking your life, again, in this situation, Sky-Walker turned around with a Shotgun in his hand and unexpectedly found a Sniper being aimed towards him, he had no idea what he was going to do as he received no orders, how did he know he wan't just going to shoot him?

Ban request denied.

EDIT:

Waiting for the Trandearmy to disagree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.